Birds of Prey

Welcome to the community, friendo :slight_smile:

You can do all of that right here → DC UNIVERSE INFINITE

Don’t be afraid to reach out to the moderators if you need any help in the future!

1 Like

Thanks. What about my second question: Is there a limit on how much “risking your own life to do something stupid” a member can do?

1 Like

Well, unless you’re a billionaire like Bruce, I’d say to at least keep away from doing things like trying to grapple your way through your city.

That being said, we like your life! Let’s not try risking it!

Batman Mask GIF - Batman Mask Standing - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

Christian Bale wearing a football face mask. Wonders never cease.

1 Like

Welcome to DCUI @BatMike-ThePunisher! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Update to my previous post about a possible mystery BOP project stealth announced by a Frank Cho variant. Now we see the second page of this three page, interconnected drawing and it includes Harley Quinn and Zealot from the WildCATs series.

…I get the feeling that this might be a strange but oddly awesome team.

3 Likes

Huh. This worries me after the last absolutely awful Urban Legends Birds of Prey. But I do love Frank Cho Barda!

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know just yet if this will work as a Birds of Prey story. I feel like a BOP without at least two out of the three mains like Barbara/Oracle/Batgirl, Black Canary and Huntress is like having a Justice League without Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman – like it could work, but it would take a lot to justify it.

That said, a team-up between characters like Barda, Zealot, Harley, Cass and probably more does sound a lot of fun…

4 Likes

That sounds like fun indeed! Just NOT Birds of Prey!

3 Likes

Hello @BirdsofPrey! Great news: New reading/discussion topic is up—Huntress has arrived! :purple_heart: Join us!

Ps. The Blue Wall has also arrived in our library—you can stop by here too anytime you like:

9 Likes

On it! :+1:

8 Likes

Huntress huntress huntresss hooooraaaayayyyy

7 Likes

I gotta read more Huntress!

5 Likes

This is a GREAT place to start! (Along with Batman/Huntress: Cry For Blood). I hope you join us! :smiley:

6 Likes

I definitely will! Thanks!

5 Likes

Did you dive into her Origins? :eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks @mae! You are awesome!

5 Likes

:00_huntress1: :00_huntress1: :00_huntress1:

7 Likes

𝘠𝘈𝘠!!!

Just a few to acknowledge my excitement. BOP & Bertinelli!!! Yes please….

6 Likes