Birds of Prey

We’ve had several great Black Canary series. She’s one of my all-time faves so I hope DC can give us another solo series!

8 Likes

Well, I mean she is mine too

6 Likes

@BirdsofPrey New reading activity is up for April, spotlighting :00_black_canary: Black Canary—complete w/ a brand new book in the library this week! :tada: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: I didn’t catch the lettering under the image last time lol. That’s great :smiley:!!!

5 Likes

Renee has made her first appearance in Batman: Wayne Family Adventures (the Webtoon comic) and I love her design - so I am sharing with all of you, BoP friends:

Present day:

Flashbacks:

:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

That was pretty cool, and that episode was just really good in general.

6 Likes

That entire comic is just so wholesome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh, and speaking of cool stuff with BOP members in recent comics, check out some preview pages for the Batman: Shadow War Zone one-shot featuring Black Canary drawn by the spectacular Otto Schmidt:

We need a Black Canary book with art by Schmidt like yesterday.

8 Likes

I heart this, very much! Thank you!

4 Likes

He has been posting her on Twitter for the past few years. There was one picture showing every costume of hers from the original to the movie and everything in between. I had it on my old phone otherwise I would post that picture here.

6 Likes

And also Stephanie Brown Robin!

This episode was SO MUCH LOVE to me!

8 Likes

I got you, bro:

Speaking of Steph as Robin, I just saw an interesting thread on Reddit posit the idea of Stephanie being the Robin in the Reevesverse Batman movies and…honestly, I could dig it.

6 Likes

:purple_heart:

“It’s been zero days since she last sassed Batman.” :smile: :purple_heart: :clap: :muscle:

7 Likes

Dinahs! :star_struck: :00_black_canary: :00_birds_of_prey:

7 Likes

Now for the ultimate challenge, without looking it up, can anyone say for every Canary which one is Dinah Drake, Dinah Lance, and Dinah Drake Lance?

6 Likes

You know I’d love that - did anyone post any fanart of her in a Reevesverse style costume?

7 Likes

Not that I’ve seen, but once my shoulder’s more healed up I’m tempted to try drawing it myself. :smiley:

7 Likes

yesssss

4 Likes

@BirdsofPrey alert! :boom:

It’s May, which means new things to read! We’re excited to celebrate AAPI Heritage Month with y’all, so please join us here:

7 Likes

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

5 Likes