Birds of Prey

I usually go with this McFaralanes 6”.

Close tho as far as 6” cuz I love these 2 also…

Then there’s a few more 6” ones I have that are right on the cusp too. But, I’ll stop myself. All well worth the price. Bombshells is only one that’s a little tough to keep standing. Had to lean her on the back of a shelf…other 2 & the Burnside Bat-Chica are rock solid (I didn’t post it …ok last one, just for stand ability purposes).

Left of Damian on shelf. I did put a stand but just b/c I had an extra. I put the pic of her standing on the box she came in to show how well she stands. McFarlanes is the most solid tho, plus cool card & grappling gun…tougher choice then I thought it was gonna be. Sorry to interrupt your convo. Just trying to help out a fellow collector. Cuz they don’t include those facts, unless u get lucky & someone puts up a comment.

6 Likes

That Steph and Oracle there <3 <3

4 Likes

I couldn’t believe that Steph. I sat down to shop. Usually takes me 2-3hrs. She popped up for $9.99, & I put her in my cart as fast as humanly possible- & was done shopping in maybe 3minutes? lol…

6 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ No rush. Prob stuff you already know anyway! :purple_heart: For me, I know they’re different, but it’s just all part of the evolution & history of the character in my mind so I don’t generally prefer one over the other. :00_huntress1:

@capo-mage That’s exactly what to do. Grab it and run before the price goes up or it disappears! :laughing::purple_heart:

5 Likes

The release date for Gotham knights is out

5 Likes

Woo-Hoo!

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

3 Likes

October 25, 2022

7 Likes

@BirdsofPrey alert! :boom:

8 Likes

I wanted to be Hawkgirl

Well not really

But she was a Bird of Prey at same time as Big Barda

They clashed with the Secret Six, issues 104 to 108

See

8 Likes

I got Lady Blackhawk.
Lady Blackhawk
Song of the Blackhawks

7 Likes

That reminds me, we need to see Zinda come back.

7 Likes

We really do! Hawkaaaa

7 Likes

I got Big Barda. She wasn’t on the team for long and I had to think of when she was there.

8 Likes

She was very delightful when she was, though!

8 Likes

I’d like to see Zinda come back! It’s just always tough with the old aviator heroes. Great legacy characters, but they need a specific role to play in modern settings.

8 Likes

Heads up y’all:

6 Likes

8 Likes

That reminds me – does anyone else dig Barbara using the police batons like she does in GK? As a signature weapon it’s a good fit for her, what with her history with her father.

5 Likes

Agreed. It’s a solid weapon choice for her. Offers her another option alongside her Batarangs. :+1: :00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

I believe anything from a laser beam to a leaf can be used as a weapon.

5 Likes