Birds of Prey

@BirdsofPrey alert! :boom:

After a bit of a pause, we’re back with the fourth installment of our ongoing Series Read of the legendary original BOP run!

9 Likes

Got my new Gotham Knights BG figure. :smiley:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

12 Likes

That is a really great looking figure! It’s awesome you were able to get it. :0_batgirl:

7 Likes

Beautiful!!! :0_batgirl:

5 Likes

I :purple_heart: it so much! :smiley:

Thank you!

5 Likes

SHE LOOKS AWESOME!!
I love it

4 Likes

Do you have a favorite DC Multiverse Babs, and/or one you’d recommend? I wish I could get a Cass to match my Steph, but it’d be pretty sweet to have a Babs!

Speaking of which, I should see how ridiculously expensive that Arkham Knight Oracle figure is now… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s sooo hard to choose but out of all of my 6" BG figures my Unmasked is probably my most fave.

In the MacF Multiverse line I def reccomend The Three Jokers version.

I :purple_heart: mine 'cuz it’s a perfect all around version of BG that pretty much covers all of her eras (except Burnside). This is a great addition if you’re only looking to add one BG fig to your collection.

The only ones I’ve seen so far are crazy pricey-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234288694096?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=234288694096&targetid=1493374245823&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=9031996&poi=&campaignid=15434671886&mkgroupid=127674309022&rlsatarget=pla-1493374245823&abcId=9300764&merchantid=101686357&gclid=CjwKCAiAyPyQBhB6EiwAFUuakkAzSBTQUSsaI8wdM4-GWIuL_C8Ot3q5SvAuYUrVd1oGCeDzjJQPxhoCVVsQAvD_BwE
McFarlane needs to get one of these^^^ out soon.

IKR? :eyes:

5 Likes

Thank You!

3 Likes

How cute is this little mug!! :hugs:

4 Likes

She is sooo absolutely adorbz. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for the recs! The Three Jokers one did catch my eye - it has a lot of connections to my personal favorite, the Year One suit, and the additional benefits of having the Jason Fabok connection (one of my favorite artists for sure). It’s also less pricey than the Sean Murphy suit one, so that’s a plus!

I do wish we could get Steph’s 2009 Batgirl reprinted or a new figure that isn’t 70-100 dollars (like the Oracle figure I did end up looking up :slight_smile: ).

5 Likes

Agreed. :+1:

7 Likes

@BirdsofPrey Hey everybody! Any Hawkgirl Fans in here? :eyes: If so, come check this out at DC History Club if you have a minute! :00_hawkman1: :purple_heart: :dc_history_club:

And speaking of history club! We’ve got a fun multi-club activity starting next Monday! :popcorn: Hope to see you there!

7 Likes

DC HIstory Club
In the third week
Will cover
Kendra Sanders Hawkgirl
Who was briefly a
Birds of Prey Member

Birds of Prey 104

6 Likes

Re
Birds of Prey TV series
Can confirm
On Tubi

Main TV shows missing now

Adventures of Superman

Constantine

Animated Legion of Super Heroes

Jill Lapore
Author of
Secret History of Wonder Woman

Had a big crush
On lead of
Man of Atlantis
As a young girl

7 Likes

Hey, friends! If you’re crafty or just like art or want to talk about Huntress :00_huntress1: :purple_heart: Swing by​:point_down:here!

11 Likes

Poor Helena Wayne :rofl:

6 Likes

@darkstarz You’re right—that sounds too biased. :laughing: I like BOTH! :00_huntress1: Personally, I have a hard time separating them, but this makes some good arguments (also: edit here I come :stuck_out_tongue:)

7 Likes

I to have a hard time separating them. That was a good article from what I was able to read. I will come back to it for the full read when I’m not working.

6 Likes