Birds of Prey

OK, so this is some seriously amaze Harls and Pamalamb cosplay. :eyes: :purple_heart:

EDIT: Whoopsidoodle. Meant to put this over in the :harleys_crew: thread. My bad.

4 Likes

Hmmm….that combines 2 of my favorite people/characters. I’m gonna say yes to liking that. Very creative thinking too…

3 Likes

This is hilarious!:joy:

4 Likes

This is straight up MAGIC. I heart it!! :joy: Thank you @Jay_Kay! I needed that. :purple_heart: You definitely :face_with_monocle: brought this to the right place! :00_huntress1:

5 Likes

@BirdsofPrey alert! Our sister club is having a little poll and a WAL, everyone is more than welcome! :hugs:

7 Likes

Calling all Huntress fans (that means all of us!):

9 Likes

Good morning! And happy 1YR anniversary, @BirdsofPrey! :birthday: :batparrot: :clinking_glasses: To year one—to love and light. We’ve got a bag of goodies to start the month, so let’s get right to it! :purple_heart:

First: :books: New reading! Some fun and/or unusual single issues for our fierce ladies—come share your thoughts all month long!

:rotating_light: BONUS! We have an additional reason to celebrate this month! :raised_hands: THE BATGIRLS ARE COMING!! On 12/14 - Check it out! :raised_hands:

Next: :nerd_face: we did another multi-club quiz: :christmas_tree: Holiday Edition. Come take a shot at it and say hello! All are welcome…

Last but not least: :art: dcfac

Our dear and talented friends at DC Fan Art Club are taking holiday requests! Last year, they did some truly wonderful work giving the gift of art. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Stop by RIGHT :point_right: HERE if you’ve got any ideas or want to commission a piece for yourself or a friend!

7 Likes

Ps. And these! :coffee: :tv:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harley-s-crew-presents-being-the-ricardos-watch-along-tuesday-12-21-6pm-pt-9pm-et/3136912?u=razzzcat

6 Likes

@BirdsofPrey Alert! :boom:

Welcome to another year of BOP goodness, lovely peeps! We have fresh new reading ready for your beautiful beautiful eyes:

11 Likes

Calling @DC89!

7 Likes

That’s My Gurrrlll!!!

BG BG BG! :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

:purple_heart: that you posted this Mighty @Mae! :smiley: :hugs: I saw it earlier today but having it posted here in BOP makes it completely authentic now.

5 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

Oohh. I loved that series. Hasn’t been that long…but, I’ll try to reread em & join in!!!

6 Likes

Grace and her BOP bashing :pensive:

3 Likes

I know that Grace R. is supposed to be some sort of DCEU maven or whatever but frankly she’s just super annoying in her criticisms, many of which miss their intended marks from a relevancy standpoint. :unamused:

4 Likes

I think she’s more of a Marvel fan so she often is too critical of DC, especially the female-centric stuff for whatever reason.

3 Likes

4 Likes

(somewhat off topic, but whenever there’s new Spider-man content, I just wait for her to bash Mary Jane…)

5 Likes

G.R. bothers me.

And I get really annoyed at how much YouTube suggests her videos to me. No thank you.

6 Likes

You can tell YouTube to stop suggesting certain channels entirely. Tap the 3 dots under one of the videos that comes up and hit the trash can. :+1:

6 Likes