Birds of Prey

I’m :100: READY. :00_black_canary: :heart:

8 Likes

Exactly!!!

4 Likes

Just thought I’d share this with you guys – Batgirl by famed European writer/artist Enrico Marini. Love to see him do a story with her, maybe involve her in the next installment of The Dark Prince Charming (which is SO GOOD, BTW, if anyone else hasn’t read it).

7 Likes

@BirdsofPrey Our new reading activity is up! :00_black_canary: :0_black_canary: :black_heart: We’ve got Canary, Wonder Woman, polar bears, Batman—join us! :books:

We’ve also got our club crossover WALs w/ :00_teen_titans: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: Titans Together on Thursdays:

And here’s this, since it came up in our a June book discussion… :green_heart:

7 Likes

Some Gotham Knights News for anyone who might be interested :newspaper_roll: :video_game: :purple_heart:

And September 7th= HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUNTRESS! :00_huntress1::birthday: :tada: :virgo:

#CrossbowKiller

5 Likes

:star_struck: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: BG BG BG! :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

4 Likes

Right on!!!

Update lol.

5 Likes

Happy B-Day Helena! :00_huntress1: :00_huntress2: :00_birds_of_prey:

5 Likes

:tada: :00_huntress1: :birthday:

I’ll drop this one here too…

4 Likes

Hello Helena indeed!!! I should read some Huntress tonight…

3 Likes

so much beautiful Bertinelli! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 that 3rd pic with the mask off leaning towards the wall. That was on here as a background I don’t remember what it was called. But it had characters & 2-3 backgrounds for each. That is my background on my iPad. Instantly was after I found it haha. She’s beautiful for sure.

3 Likes

I heart her so much! :hugs:

3 Likes

Same here Mighty @Mae! :smiley:

3 Likes

Breaking news, bird-watchers!

6 Likes

Just wanted to put this up. From Titans Sn 3 eps 08- pretty BG. :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

7 Likes

:birds_of_prey_club_oracle: Hey @BirdsofPrey!
In addition to our Titans Sn3 WALs on Thursdays, there’s another DCSHG WAL (Lego Edition :+1:) next Monday, and you’re all invited :popcorn::purple_heart: Hope to see you there…

AND! If you’re looking for more SPOILER, our neighbors over at Renegade Robins have got you covered :white_check_mark: Come check it out and share your thoughts:

And for a BG :0_batgirl: fix, stop by at World of Bats!!

10 Likes

Also, some fresh news just dropped!

Her score for Loki was so much of the reason why I loved that show as much as I did, I think.

7 Likes
3 Likes

WHOs watching our dear Sasha right now? I AM! :raised_hand: Sorry Mezco peeps—you’ll have to wait. :purple_heart: :00_black_canary:

3 Likes