:purple_heart::hugs: @Reaganfan78

5 Likes

ICYMI :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Also, this is not a drill, peeps! I’m so excited:

Maybe this is why @Applejack left… :laughing:

6 Likes

1):partying_face:
2):laughing: You heard it here first, everyone! :purple_heart: That’s where she went.
:00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl_variant_manapul:

3 Likes

“Bruce was a psychopath.”

stop

But other than that it looks awesome. Dick and Barbara’s dynamic looks really interesting. Jason and Scarecrow look like interesting antagonists. Hopefully they fix the bad writing.

3 Likes

BG! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1:

3 Likes

Mighty @Mae- we’ve been looking this over in @mccaggers91’s thread on it here-

4 Likes

Yup I saw that later, but for all the BOP peeps, here is the latest breaking news:

6 Likes

Whoo hoo! She’ll be fantabulous!

4 Likes

I’m pretty excited they’re mixing it up. I just want it to get made finally, but this was a pleasant surprise. She’ll be perfect if they crossover w/ Jeffrey Wright, too (who I :purple_heart:) who I think is going to be a fantastic Gordon. :tada: :00_batgirl1: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: Agree @mccaggers91!

source

@Mae :thinking: @Applejack is her stunt double, obviously.

4 Likes

Yeah, the Bruce we see in Titans is really interesting because in the first season we get the impression that he’s this uncaring, obsessive garbage person. Then in season 2, while a lot of Bruce we see is sort of Bruce’s imagining of him, even when we see him for real he’s…rather amicable? And polite? I don’t know, it just doesn’t really fit what I was expecting. It would have been nice if we got more interaction with actual Bruce with Dick and even the rest of the Titans.

But yeah, I’m kind of with you at the end – personally, I wouldn’t even say it’s all bad writing so much as bad endings. They’ve had a lot of good episodes, but then they’ll just crash and burn at the end.

4 Likes

Very solid analysis of the series! I concur!

3 Likes

I hope it’s okay to share this here. The art and Lin’s words made me really happy and excited for the new Batgirl. :blush:

5 Likes

Never worry about that, @Angel212!
It’s absolutely relevant, and we like the company and when you share! Thank you! :eyes: I’m really excited about this too… SO much that only these will do :dancer:t2::purple_heart:

(Cant NOT bring some Rosie Perez to this party)

And a glorious spin for good measure. :00_wonder_woman_gold:

4 Likes

Thank you for always being so kind and welcoming, @Razzzcat. And the same goes for everyone I’ve interacted with on here. :blush: It might take a little while for me to stop being so gun-shy every time I post something since I think this is the first time I’ve had a consistently good experience on this type of site. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Angel212! :hugs: Thank you for being kind and welcoming in return! It’s much appreciated, because :point_down: same here. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Ps. Here’s these, everybody! :coffee:

4 Likes