:purple_heart::hugs: @Reaganfan78

5 Likes

ICYMI :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Also, this is not a drill, peeps! Iā€™m so excited:

Maybe this is why @Applejack leftā€¦ :laughing:

6 Likes

1):partying_face:
2):laughing: You heard it here first, everyone! :purple_heart: Thatā€™s where she went.
:00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl_variant_manapul:

3 Likes

ā€œBruce was a psychopath.ā€

stop

But other than that it looks awesome. Dick and Barbaraā€™s dynamic looks really interesting. Jason and Scarecrow look like interesting antagonists. Hopefully they fix the bad writing.

3 Likes

BG! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1:

4 Likes

Mighty @Mae- weā€™ve been looking this over in @mccaggers91ā€™s thread on it here-

5 Likes

Yup I saw that later, but for all the BOP peeps, here is the latest breaking news:

6 Likes

Whoo hoo! Sheā€™ll be fantabulous!

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty excited theyā€™re mixing it up. I just want it to get made finally, but this was a pleasant surprise. Sheā€™ll be perfect if they crossover w/ Jeffrey Wright, too (who I :purple_heart:) who I think is going to be a fantastic Gordon. :tada: :00_batgirl1: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: Agree @mccaggers91!

source

@Mae :thinking: @Applejack is her stunt double, obviously.

4 Likes

Yeah, the Bruce we see in Titans is really interesting because in the first season we get the impression that heā€™s this uncaring, obsessive garbage person. Then in season 2, while a lot of Bruce we see is sort of Bruceā€™s imagining of him, even when we see him for real heā€™sā€¦rather amicable? And polite? I donā€™t know, it just doesnā€™t really fit what I was expecting. It would have been nice if we got more interaction with actual Bruce with Dick and even the rest of the Titans.

But yeah, Iā€™m kind of with you at the end ā€“ personally, I wouldnā€™t even say itā€™s all bad writing so much as bad endings. Theyā€™ve had a lot of good episodes, but then theyā€™ll just crash and burn at the end.

4 Likes

Very solid analysis of the series! I concur!

3 Likes

I hope itā€™s okay to share this here. The art and Linā€™s words made me really happy and excited for the new Batgirl. :blush:

5 Likes

Never worry about that, @Angel212!
Itā€™s absolutely relevant, and we like the company and when you share! Thank you! :eyes: Iā€™m really excited about this tooā€¦ SO much that only these will do :dancer:t2::purple_heart:

(Cant NOT bring some Rosie Perez to this party)

And a glorious spin for good measure. :00_wonder_woman_gold:

4 Likes

Thank you for always being so kind and welcoming, @Razzzcat. And the same goes for everyone Iā€™ve interacted with on here. :blush: It might take a little while for me to stop being so gun-shy every time I post something since I think this is the first time Iā€™ve had a consistently good experience on this type of site. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome @Angel212! :hugs: Thank you for being kind and welcoming in return! Itā€™s much appreciated, because :point_down: same here. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Ps. Hereā€™s these, everybody! :coffee:

6 Likes

Has anyone read this?

I have been reading this slowly and it is kind of hard to read. The way Larry says Dinah canā€™t do stuff because she is a woman, locking the door to her florist shop?!?!, then he needs Black Canary to help him out of a jam. This is in almost every story so far. I will be making a new topic once I read this as my plan is to read Huntress: Origins and Showcase Presents: Batgirl to see the adventures of my favorite characters pre-BOP, even if they are different characters (Dinah and Helena).

4 Likes

Yeah, the Golden Age can veer between super fun and super cringy real fast, like a roller coaster. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes