Birds of Prey

One more BOP alert:

Calling @DC89! :hugs:

3 Likes

DC89 takes a deep breath SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You’re the besest Mighty @Mae! :purple_heart: :hugs:

You should post this in the Gen. Discussion thread. :+1:

5 Likes

Also- I’m totally on board with this:

If I were to get my wish here’s the new BOP line up-

Jurnee-Smollett-Bell
Jurnee Smollett

Mary E.

… and Lili Reinhart as the one and only BG! :purple_heart: :smiley: :+1:
:0_batgirl:

6 Likes

Very cool set of panels here from Detective Comics #1036 featuring The Crossbow Ki… er :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, I mean Huntress that I found on Reddit. :00_huntress1: :00_huntress2:

4 Likes

Savannah Welch :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

REALLY hoping that the ever excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx is right and that we get to see flashbacks of BG in the suit sometime during Titans S3. :smiley: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

4 Likes

:white_heart: & Word89!

[ still working on other versions, but this first one is a good in tribute beginning ]

b2A
x825
x822
x823
x827
x824
xsight3A
x826
b2A

3 Likes

I’m reading Scooby-Doo & BOP team up. I saw these panels & thought of all of u especially @DC89 @Hiraeth @Mae & @Razzzcat cuz of all the cat videos. I found both in one spot lol.

5 Likes

I’ve gotta’ get to this. It’s been on my to read list for a while. Love this- thx for posting it @capo-manger. :smiley:

4 Likes

You bet. It’s a really easy, light read. But it’s really good don’t get me wrong. A perfect combo for a day when u wanna just read a happy, heartwarming story in 2 issues.

3 Likes

Wow!!! Screen grab time. That’s gorgeous!!!

3 Likes

Lili Reinhart is from Cleveland!!! I’d totally be on board with a Clevelander being Batgirl. We got another Cleveland girl to be Catwoman but let’s not discuss that one lol. Lili lives in Bay Village born in Cleveland on September 13th. I love her b/c on top of her success. She suffers from depression & anxiety & does a ton for mental health issues.

3 Likes

Agreed- powerful image of Helena here @capo-mage. :+1:

Reinhart is truly awesome on and off the screen. She would slot in perfectly as BG, I just know it. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes. She’s very down to Earth & extremely open about her mental health issues. She travels & speaks about it to raise awareness. She went to LA & had a breakdown. Moved back to Cleveland. Got it together & auditioned for Riverdale & got it. I put my stock into celebrities that give back.

3 Likes

Hey @BirdsofPrey! It’s time again: Our new reading & discussion is up! :books: :coffee:

We’re spotlighting some very special Gothamites this month, so come on by, settle in, and tell us what ya thought! :purple_heart: Have a great week and happy :00_dc_pride: pride!

6 Likes

LOL @ Shaggy’s question! :rofl: I bet there IS a church group with that name. :joy:

:hugs: You know it! :smile_cat: Pics too!

5 Likes

That’s so awesome!!! So hard to get a clear photo of something in motion. I can’t believe they got a clear pic of a cat jumping. Their so fast, literally cat-like reflexes lol.

4 Likes

OK, so I just love everything about this pic @Hiraeth! :smiley: :purple_heart: :+1: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :00_dc_pride_ps:

4 Likes

Yep. This is what Pride :00_dc_pride: Month is all about in :point_up: picture! :laughing::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Sneak peek at some June wallpapers:

Join up top :point_up_2:and click HERE for more! :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

4 Likes

Hey @BirdsofPrey! Just a heads up :00_black_canary: Come check this out and cast your vote:

And since we spotlighted her last month…

If anyone’s looking for some more Stephanie Brown—check this out:

8 Likes