Birds of Prey

Front rail guard (I made that term up idk cars & the like) looks like one of my favorite Batmobiles.

6 Likes

I’ll bet you two crisp Monopoly dollars that Todd McFarlane digs those Batmobile designs.

5 Likes

I accept. Choose your game piece.

I changed my mind on account that you’re always correct & I can’t seem to roll the dice from here. Shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em.

Just as I suspected. Go directly to jail. I did hit a back do’ lil Joe tho!!!

6 Likes

Some cool new Black Canary surely coming our way here!

7 Likes

I could totally see that – especially for the Mike Grell, Ben Percy and Tom Taylor stories, since their runs of GA (or in Taylor’s case Injustice) featured Dinah heavily.

Hell, now that I think about it, since Tom Taylor’s story might be set in the Injustice universe where he did a lot of work with Ollie and Dinah, that might mean Harley might feature in that too!

Also, now that I think more about it, since it’s likely that Otto Schmidt is doing the Percy story, since they worked together on their Rebirth run on GA, that might mean more of Otto Schmidt drawing Dinah and not only am I there for it, so is Schmidt, since the dude seems to LOVE drawing Dinah.

6 Likes

Hey Birds of Prey fans! Have you ever sat around dreaming about who would make the cut of your personalized Birds of Prey team? Now you can share that team with the world!

5 Likes

Wow! That’s an amazing image!! :astonished:

5 Likes

I call dibs on the hammer!

pulls out a bucket o’ nails

Finally, something to use with my bucket o’ nails!

5 Likes

Thanks for the news! Sounds like a solid read.

5 Likes

Hey there @BirdsofPrey!
The mighty @CynicalPink and I have been plotting and scheming cooking up an upcoming #dcfac art project, and we need YOUR help!

It’s Women’s History Month, and as you know, we’re spotlighting Black Canary. Please take a min to vote on the polls, sound off w/ any additional ideas, and stay tuned… :00_black_canary:

Art style (multiple choice)

• Pop Art
  • Surrealism
  • Art Deco
  • Art Nouveau
  • Impressionism
  • Cubism
  • Contemporary
  • Minimalism
  • Other, I’ll add it

0 voters

Canary Era (multiple choice)

6 Likes

JLU, YJ, “A” from David Marquez’s sketchbook he shared on Q & A, Bombshells, & Brave & The Bold.

6 Likes

Voted for all types except cubism, as it’s not something I’m overly familiar with.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanx @Vroom @capo-mage! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oh no problem. I thought I might’ve overdone it but I kept remembering ones I loved. Glad there were no misunderstandings.

4 Likes

Hey, @Razzzcat ! If you think it’s safe to close the polls, I’ll set up the challenge tongiht or tomorrow :+1: Thanks again to you for setting up the polls, as well as to everyone who’s voted!

4 Likes

Hey there, @BirdsofPrey!
Here’s what we have lined up for the next couple of weeks: new reading activities spotlighting :00_black_canary: Black Canary.

Also, our DC Fan Art Club collaboration is officially underway! You can check out Black Canary Art submissions right here​:point_down: over the next couple weeks: :star_struck:

Last, we have a special club crossover planned for later in the week :eyes: …but in the meantime, we have another DCSHG WAL w/ the Crew on Monday. Hope to see you there!

8 Likes

How did I miss this book back from December?

4 Likes
5 Likes

I so watched this the other day without seeing your post! I just got an email late last night saying my poster is in the mail!!!

4 Likes