Birds of Prey

Just watched this today. When Clark is typing a response to Lois 'cuz he can’t speak Sasha’s ‘mrows’ when she’s imitating Clark’s voice are pure :laughing:. :purple_heart: Sasha sooo much. :smiley:

3 Likes

Same, that was hilarious, I was grinning like a stupid idiot! :laughing:

4 Likes

This was my first time seeing a Casually Comics video, and I will agree with the consensus that Sasha is awesome.
I did know that the Comics Code pushed out Catwoman, but I didn’t know her reintroduction was because of the 60’s Batman tv show and cross promotion. Nor did I know her reintroduction was in Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane. This is a series I long wanted to read, ever since I learned that Poison Ivy’s third appearance was in this comic.

4 Likes

Yeah, these titles had some surprise historical first/re-appearances. Like how Darkseid first showed up in Superman’s Pal, Jimmy Olsen.

Anyway, I thought this club would appreciate this mash-up costume I found on Reddit: Huntress S. Thompson. :rofl:

5 Likes

[quote=“johnbeeman.29111, post:394, topic:1479267, full:true”]
This was my first time seeing a Casually Comics video, and I will agree with the consensus that Sasha is awesome.[/quote]

She really is!

That is one clever costume! :slight_smile:
I for one am extremely excited to see more of Huntress in Shadows of the Bat!

5 Likes

Greetings @BirdsofPrey!
It’s that time again: :books: New books (and just how we like them: mysterious, dramatic and action packed)! :muscle: :00_black_canary: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

This month we’re diving back in to our BOP series read—join us! :purple_heart:

Also, :coffee: some things and stuff, icymi…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/batgirl-leslie-grace-costume-halloween-video/amp/

8 Likes

Adorable. :heart_eyes: I see that In The Heights is back on HBO Max again if anyone wants to see Leslie Grace being awesome in a musical while they wait for Batgirl. :blush:

4 Likes

Awesome @Razzzcat I was just thinking I need to to a BOP reread soon. There’s so many platforms I use now that BOP can offer plenty towards!!!

3 Likes

If you haven’t followed along, this is Part 3 of our readthrough of the entire series, with crossovers!

Part 1: Birds of Prey | Book Club Wks: 27–30 | TEAM ORIGINS | Series Read, Pt 1: Birds of Prey 1-11

Part 2: Birds of Prey | Book Club Wks: 31–34 | TEAM | Series Read, Pt 2: Birds of Prey 12-21/Nightwing 45-46

3 Likes

I should’ve bookmarked it…? I always think I won’t forget that thread. Then I get a post & I’m behind a ton lol. Just b/c I completely get lost in comics. Ty @Mae for the info!!!

3 Likes

I read Your Kiss Might Kill #8-#13 BOP. 50 pics from it :grimacing: I can’t even imagine how many I’d post if I went back to the Huntress ones….?

3 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

OK, so this is some seriously amaze Harls and Pamalamb cosplay. :eyes: :purple_heart:

EDIT: Whoopsidoodle. Meant to put this over in the :harleys_crew: thread. My bad.

4 Likes

Hmmm….that combines 2 of my favorite people/characters. I’m gonna say yes to liking that. Very creative thinking too…

3 Likes

This is hilarious!:joy:

4 Likes

This is straight up MAGIC. I heart it!! :joy: Thank you @Jay_Kay! I needed that. :purple_heart: You definitely :face_with_monocle: brought this to the right place! :00_huntress1:

5 Likes

@BirdsofPrey alert! Our sister club is having a little poll and a WAL, everyone is more than welcome! :hugs:

7 Likes

Calling all Huntress fans (that means all of us!):

9 Likes

Good morning! And happy 1YR anniversary, @BirdsofPrey! :birthday: :batparrot: :clinking_glasses: To year one—to love and light. We’ve got a bag of goodies to start the month, so let’s get right to it! :purple_heart:

First: :books: New reading! Some fun and/or unusual single issues for our fierce ladies—come share your thoughts all month long!

:rotating_light: BONUS! We have an additional reason to celebrate this month! :raised_hands: THE BATGIRLS ARE COMING!! On 12/14 - Check it out! :raised_hands:

Next: :nerd_face: we did another multi-club quiz: :christmas_tree: Holiday Edition. Come take a shot at it and say hello! All are welcome…

Last but not least: :art: dcfac

Our dear and talented friends at DC Fan Art Club are taking holiday requests! Last year, they did some truly wonderful work giving the gift of art. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Stop by RIGHT :point_right: HERE if you’ve got any ideas or want to commission a piece for yourself or a friend!

7 Likes

Ps. And these! :coffee: :tv:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harley-s-crew-presents-being-the-ricardos-watch-along-tuesday-12-21-6pm-pt-9pm-et/3136912?u=razzzcat

6 Likes