Birds of Prey

Yep. This is what Pride :00_dc_pride: Month is all about in :point_up: picture! :laughing::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Sneak peek at some June wallpapers:

Join up top :point_up_2:and click HERE for more! :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

4 Likes

Hey @BirdsofPrey! Just a heads up :00_black_canary: Come check this out and cast your vote:

And since we spotlighted her last month…

If anyone’s looking for some more Stephanie Brown—check this out:

8 Likes

Neat! This will be a perfect opportunity for me to revisit Steph’s Batgirl series.

3 Likes

Hmmm. Banshee vs Canary. BC was trained by the same lady that trained Lady Shiva. Banshee is actually a victim of an old Irish curse. She’s very formidable in the Secret Six. I think their missions were a little tougher than the BOP? Kills me to say that. But, secret six training was like military hell week. Now let’s go powers. BC as mentioned one of the best hand to hand fighters around. Plus a canary cry. Banshee, the Banshee scream & fights dirty. If BC gets in close it’s over. That’s if she can avoid the scream while getting close? So it comes down to who’s scream is more powerful. Or, depending on the fight, if Canary can get to her & fight hand to hand than Canary takes it. Also, yes I do want more Stephanie ty @Razzzcat !!!

3 Likes

@capo-mage Ooh, I knew you’d have something to say! :hugs:
Come :ballot_box: Vote n’ share…right :point_right: THIS WAY.

We all need more Stephanie Brown, imo. :sunglasses:

I just watched the Batwoman episode w/ her. I hope she STAYS!! :dancer:t2:

3 Likes

Heath to weigh in…

2 Likes

Ok ty idk tech so I didn’t see that. Ty for basically baby stepping me through this process. I appreciate it sooooo much!!!

2 Likes

No argument here.

wishes more people were into her time as Robin

3 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat is there anyway to transfer my post to that link? I tried copy & paste & quote but it won’t let me? I don’t wanna type it out again.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @capo-mage :hugs: You have valuable opinions to share and I don’t want anyone to miss them! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

If you go into edit your post, you can select and copy that way—then back out and go to the new thread and paste. That should do the trick :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I’m so in. She was way hotter as Robin than Spoiler. Sorry, but the evidence is overwhelming. Now as Stephanie herself during Spoiler years she was “fine”. But costume wise, Robin was way hotter. Here’s my favorite Stephanie as Stephanie during Spoiler years.

1 Like

Wow ty means a lot. I did the copy thing first b4 anything transferred it & it transferred like half of a broken sentence haha. Idk what I did wrong?

1 Like

I know people go on about Steph as Batgirl, but I think she was a better Robin than Batgirl.

However, her version of Batgirl does have a figure:

While her Robin so far has jack **** (and Jack left town) for merch, unfortunately.

1 Like

:raised_hand: I think she’s hot both ways, but maybe that’s just me LOL​:smile:

2 Likes

Her Robin is so rare I’ve never seen it for sale ever. Sold out in record time. That’s why I grabbed that Spoiler figure instantly. It was like $10 & it’s awesome!!!

3 Likes

I have her Spoiler figure, but I didn’t hear good things about this one….I really did like her Batgirl costume tho.

Ooh, maybe the whole thing wasn’t fully highlighted when you click “copy”?? :thinking:

1 Like

That’s a good one!!! I love both too don’t get me wrong but ahem…

2 Likes

Oh ok. Ty again

1 Like