Birds of Prey

For all we know you might be WALing in comfy Batgirl PJs, who’s to know? :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Well, now I want to do that. Got any recs on comfy Batgirl PJs?

is still trying to smooth out that damn wrinkle in his Wranglers

I bet Batgirl PJs don’t have that problem…

Truth be told, I could go for some adult-sized DCSHG PJs. I wonder if such a product exists…:thinking:

remembers the Golden Age DC PJs he used to have

Now, there was a comfy set of PJs. Mmmhmm.

4 Likes

Doing some googling I found some cute things but nothing adult-sized I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Damn it! Don’t apparel companies understand that adult geeks like cool duds too?

“Well, there’s a ton of adult-sized apparel available, you know.”

Yes, I do know, but when I cruise past clothes in Target as I make my way towards toys and see cool DC tees that are Boys sizes only, I get :angry:.

Excuse me clothing companies, but this 6’3" feller wants an adult size edition of that badass GL shirt that is only available in Boys sizes, you know!

crosses arms and scowls, then continues to attempt to smooth out that GD wrinkle in his jeans

5 Likes

I want some comfy BG PJ’s! :smiley: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1: (I actually already have one set, but I want another one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

Ooo- think I found some! :+1:

https://www.artistshot.com/batgirl-stronger-and-faster-better-than-ever-women-s-pajamas-set-p-6636345

5 Likes

Come show off your loot! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hiya, birdwatchers! Some interesting tidbits here:

3 Likes

Love this. She certainly seems to be ready to BOP once again based on my reading. #GoBarbGo! :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1: :00_birds_of_prey:

4 Likes

I love the way Tynion is having Babs train Steph and Cass, but I kind of wish it was a League of Batgirls, with Birds of Prey being a separate thing. But I’m guessing that Tamaki using Huntress and Bendis using Canary (possibly to setup a new GA book by Williamson) is putting a hold on actual Birds of Prey right now.

4 Likes

Reminder: If you’re free tonight @BirdsofPrey! :popcorn::partying_face::purple_heart: Come play!

6 Likes

Oracle data-feed leak:

2 Likes

One more BOP alert:

Calling @DC89! :hugs:

3 Likes

DC89 takes a deep breath SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You’re the besest Mighty @Mae! :purple_heart: :hugs:

You should post this in the Gen. Discussion thread. :+1:

5 Likes

Also- I’m totally on board with this:

If I were to get my wish here’s the new BOP line up-

Jurnee-Smollett-Bell
Jurnee Smollett

Mary E.

… and Lili Reinhart as the one and only BG! :purple_heart: :smiley: :+1:
:0_batgirl:

6 Likes

Very cool set of panels here from Detective Comics #1036 featuring The Crossbow Ki… er :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, I mean Huntress that I found on Reddit. :00_huntress1: :00_huntress2:

4 Likes

Savannah Welch :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

REALLY hoping that the ever excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx is right and that we get to see flashbacks of BG in the suit sometime during Titans S3. :smiley: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

4 Likes

:white_heart: & Word89!

[ still working on other versions, but this first one is a good in tribute beginning ]

b2A
x825
x822
x823
x827
x824
xsight3A
x826
b2A

3 Likes

I’m reading Scooby-Doo & BOP team up. I saw these panels & thought of all of u especially @DC89 @Hiraeth @Mae & @Razzzcat cuz of all the cat videos. I found both in one spot lol.

5 Likes

I’ve gotta’ get to this. It’s been on my to read list for a while. Love this- thx for posting it @capo-manger. :smiley:

4 Likes

You bet. It’s a really easy, light read. But it’s really good don’t get me wrong. A perfect combo for a day when u wanna just read a happy, heartwarming story in 2 issues.

3 Likes