Birds of Prey

Voted for all types except cubism, as it’s not something I’m overly familiar with.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanx @Vroom @capo-mage! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oh no problem. I thought I might’ve overdone it but I kept remembering ones I loved. Glad there were no misunderstandings.

4 Likes

Hey, @Razzzcat ! If you think it’s safe to close the polls, I’ll set up the challenge tongiht or tomorrow :+1: Thanks again to you for setting up the polls, as well as to everyone who’s voted!

4 Likes

Hey there, @BirdsofPrey!
Here’s what we have lined up for the next couple of weeks: new reading activities spotlighting :00_black_canary: Black Canary.

Also, our DC Fan Art Club collaboration is officially underway! You can check out Black Canary Art submissions right here​:point_down: over the next couple weeks: :star_struck:

Last, we have a special club crossover planned for later in the week :eyes: …but in the meantime, we have another DCSHG WAL w/ the Crew on Monday. Hope to see you there!

8 Likes

How did I miss this book back from December?

4 Likes
5 Likes

I so watched this the other day without seeing your post! I just got an email late last night saying my poster is in the mail!!!

4 Likes

The poster (and the cover) is amazing!

Have you read the book yet?

4 Likes

I just got it in the mail on Monday and then I worked 10 hours on Tuesday. I should have started it today but comics and errands have taken up my reading time.

There is also a song for the book!

4 Likes

That’s a legit hit!

4 Likes

She can sing!!! I would expect nothing less from her considering her family history.

4 Likes

Hey there @BirdsofPrey! Your eyes do not deceive you—we’ve got a special club crossover this week! Join us,:point_down:at the “House of Romance” w/ a story about two of our favorite lovebirds… :purple_heart::blue_heart: or anything else that catches your eye!

And, we have another DC Super Hero Girls WAL set up on Monday w/ the Crew—hope to see you there! :popcorn:

10 Likes

Calling all @BirdsofPrey watchers! Our next reading list is here!

9 Likes

Huntress & Spoiler Blunt Force involved storyline?

Just let me grab my purple & black things be right with ya’.

6 Likes

I have that Spoiler action figure! Though my Huntress action figures are much smaller :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have that Huntress statue!!!

5 Likes

Ohhh I like. Heroclix & that is the Super Friends Huntress correct? Besides a button, all my huntress stuff starts at 6”. Only other taller one I have is the JLU FEMME FATALES hers & Talia’s highly recommend.

My favorite Huntress (Bertinelli) pieces here’s the Talia just b/c I recommended it.

Ultimately, I wanna get the Joelle Jones Cover Girls Huntress like the Super Friends one u have. For Steph I think that’s it? The Robin sold so fast I’ve never even seen it. The Batgirl was gone instantly too. That’s why I snatched up that Spoiler automatically. I would’ve paid $60. So nice that they came out so cheap the day of. It’s an awesome figure; stability, looks, (some complaining about lack of accessories) but she’s a perfect figure in my book & rocks the Chucks they gave her. I will be zooming in & getting a closer look at those Stephs to purchase too btw. I’ll make sure ill shout u out if I end up buying any.

5 Likes

Just recently a lot of people have bought it. I know I’ve seen at least 3 since I posted mine. It’s an awesome statue & I’m super happy people are buying it. Because this was a 2nd edition. With the 1st edition selling out, than demand for a 2nd one fulfilled. The more people buy it, the more attention. They’ll start giving Bertinelli a lot of similar figs etc. there’s not many period,& even less in the JLU themed suit of her.

6 Likes