Birds of Prey Video Game?

I’ve been reading some 90s Birds of Prey comics by Chuck Dixon lately, and it has really made me miss playing Arkham Asylum with Oracle in my ear. It got me thinking of a possible spin-off to the Arkham games staring Black Canary, Oracle, and maybe Huntress. Would anyone else want to play this game? :flash_hv_4:

9 Likes

I totally would. Oracle could give you advice and leads like in the Arkham games, Huntress would be able to travel around the city like Batman and Black Canary could ride on her motorcycle. Although, I hope it won’t have a combat mode like the Bat Tank from Arkham Knight, I mean Batmobile.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’d definitely hope that there’s no Canary-Tank or anything. :joy:

2 Likes

That’d be sick. Though the free flow system combat system of the Arkham games were quite trend setting, it showed it’s limitations when it came down to one on one boss fights.

You can build upon the Arkham feel by having sections of the game where Oracle can hack into systems and a mini-game occurs. Maybe a level where Black Canary is trying to infiltrate or escape a building and Orcale opening doors/locks for her.

All of this has made me realized I read Simone’s run only of BOP and now gotta go back!

1 Like

Dixon does a great job! He’s one of my favorite writers for basically any vigilante character.

1 Like

Oh, I would play that so much. I adore this series. Simone’s run is exactly as good as it’s made out to be, but Dixon’s is really underrated and I think I might actually like it slightly better. It’s close, though. Mainly because Dixon’s run doesn’t have Lady Blackhawk.

2 Likes

The Canary/Oracle duo is really what gave me this idea.

2 Likes

Yes, please

1 Like

I initially thought that was going to be the “team game” that Rocksteady was working on

1 Like

I will get this if Lois Lane, Power Girl, Catwoman and Zinda can be in the game as well! I am lying, I will get this game even if those listed aren’t in the game but it would be nice to see that for long time BoP fans.

1 Like

I’d be up for it.

2 Likes