Birds of Prey Movie

@ZatannaAndHerSpells
I’m glad to know I’m not the only one excited about the movie!

2 Likes

Those. COLORS. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll see it one time, but I don’t care at all about this film. Black Canary looks totally wrong and Huntress isn’t any better. Harley Quinn came after my day in comics, so I care nothing for her. The rest, yada yada. No Batgirl? Okay, whatever. I’ll see it once. That’s all I’ve got. i hope it does well.

1 Like

DC movies needs that. Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam movies are good examples of the difference that makes choosing the right colors and environment.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I was looking forward to this movie until I saw the trailer. None of them look like they do in the comics, or really even close. I will see it once also and give it a shot, but am not as excited about it as I was initially.

Currently at CCXP

Here’s the link

Nor am I. Cass Cain is one of my favorite characters, and somehow–some-damned-how–by that trailer alone, it seems they managed to do worse with her than that abominable reinvention a few years back.

Here are the character posters for side-by-side.

This does not change my feelings about the movie at all.

3 Likes

My new phone wallpaper! :cupid:

MAN I’m excited. The cast is so cute in the CCXP clips I’ve seen. That new trailer can’t drop soon enough!!!

2 Likes

I’m getting ready watching the Harley Quinn animated series which is incredibly great!

2 Likes

It’s a Harley-palooza! :harley_hv_7:

2 Likes

Hahahaha Yeah!
I’m gonna start reading some Harley Quinn books tomorrow. I’m that excited!!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Press day

3 Likes

The last two on the right are Sue Kroll (former president of marketing at WB now full
time producer) and Bryan Unkeless (also Producer, he produced I, Tonya as well as the Hunger Games franchise as well as the whimpy kid franchise)

1 Like

I’d love to work for WB Entertainment!!

Even more posters

4 Likes

New stills

3 Likes