Birds Of Prey Casting?🐱🦊🐰

Do you think it will be a success or a total flop?:movie_camera::film_strip::film_projector::clapper::video_camera::no_entry_sign::shopping:

As we all know Jurnee Smollett Bell was casted as Black Canary & Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Huntress? I personally think it’s a odd casting from the comic books but I’m sure will be great. They are both great actresses.:face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes::thinking::smirk:

I sometimes feel like DC Films sincerely don’t care about the true fans whatsoever

It seems they cast whoever auditions rather than actors & actresses perfect for the roles

I imagine it’ll get as much hate as BvS did for its casting, specifically with the casting of Black Canary.

I get the need to be diverse and I know it’s 2018, but…why? Why change the race of a preestablished character. Dinah Lance is Caucasion, that’s a fact. Floyd Lawton is also Caucasian, that’s a fact. Why in WB trying to be senselessly inclusive. It just comes across as pandering.

I’m noy hating on the actress for getting the gig, I hope she does well, but now she has the weight of a fandom on her shoulders and we’ve seen how debilitating, crushing and downright toxic fandom in general can be, never mind DC fandom.

DC Films need to go out & seek the actors & actresses perfect for the roles

DC films want Marvel Money with mundane effort

1 Like

I think it’s great casting.

I think it will be successful with a talent director like Cathy i have faith. The story is what’s important so im totally give it a chance.

Don’t get me wrong. Have nothing against the more than lovely actresses they chosen. Sure they will do a great job… it’s just what’s so obvious…it simply could of been great but willing to give it a chance & see​:slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses::kissing_closed_eyes:Truly hope it doesn’t :no_entry_sign:any​:shopping: