Birds of Prey | Book Club Wks: 43-46 | TEAM UP | Series Read, Pt 3/Officer Down

Hey there, birders! Welcome back to our regularly scheduled program: PART 3 of our Birds of Prey series read through! :00_birds_of_prey:

For this round, we’ve got a trip to Gorilla City, a Bane :banehappyhqtas: plus, this installment includes the tie-in storyline Officer Down. Let’s dive back in!

Officer Down:

:books: This activity will be running ALL month long!

You know the drill: We’ll take the first two weeks (11/1-11/14) to read, then discuss during weeks 3 & 4 (11/15-11/30). Did you enjoy them? Have you read them before? What did you think of the dialogue or artwork? Anything about the reading you’d like to discuss—drop your thoughts below when you’re ready. :purple_heart: See ya soon!

:birds_of_prey_club_oracle: You can join or learn more about Birds of Prey HERE

7 Likes

Links to our previous series reads, for any newcomers:

:birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_black_canary: Pt 1

:birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_black_canary: Pt 2

4 Likes

I read these at the beginning of the month and I really should have posted then when I had my thoughts together. A lot of the details I could comment on are now escaping me… :thinking:

Mainly I was excited to read “Officer Down,” which has some Greg Rucka and Renee Montoya issues I haven’t read yet. I did know the main things that happen to Renee in this storyline since I already read Gotham Central, but I was happy to get all the context. Geez, without DCUI it would be impossible to read all these varying series’ issues in order! :open_book:

2 Likes

I was just looking through Officer Down in preparation for an upcoming Stephanie Brown story, and I see that you’ve already conveniently collected it! Awesome!

3 Likes

lol, well in that case…
Dear @AlexanderKnox

Oh, and :vulcan_salute::palms_up_together::metal::raised_hand::fist::smile: Hi, lol. Hope you’ve been well. :purple_heart:

Same.

4 Likes