Birds of Prey | Book Club | TEAMUP: Gotham City Garage #1-24

So much fun to read this series again. :smiley: :+1:

Harls with Bud & Lou.

Had forgotten about this fun ad for the HarlIvy/Betty&Veronica crossover (GCG issue #2).

Harls’ eyes locked on Archie. :laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Bud & Lou in the little sidecar feels so RIGHT. :laughing::diamonds: :hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas:

@Angel212 I read a bit of this out of context at first and I was confused about Babs & Kara, too. I mostly remember my first impression of it :laughing: which didn’t seem like sisters. Anyway! And I agree, Barda and Diana should have more team ups. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Meant to ask: Where’d you get this one @capo-mage? :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I got that at the National Black Lightning comic-con launch hosted by CW. To this day, idk how I got so lucky that they held it in Akron maybe 8mins from my house- & on my birthday. There was a CW booth where u (for free) spun a wheel that had Supergirl, The Flash, Riverdale, Arrow & Legends of Tomorrow. All were different prizes. Flash was a mug with a lid, Legends was a keychain etc. I wanted that SG poster so badly. I hit Riverdale & it was the pick any prize spot. They had 2 SG posters. I knew which one I wanted b4 I even got to spin lol. What a great birthday :partying_face:. I bought a Catwoman, Billy Batson & Shazam figure. I gave the Shazam figure to my friend for paying the $25 entrance fee for me for my birthday. Also, I bought all of those cards including the SG one I put inside the poster frame. I’ll make it easy.

I forgot I also got a Yosemite Sam & I was able to find a pic of that Shazam & the Billy Batson when my shelves looked completely different. I didn’t think I even had a pic of that Shazam cuz I gave it to my friend within a week of getting it. Unfortunately, the artist spelled the lovely Michelle Pfeiffer’s name incorrectly. But. besides that…it was a win :trophy:…oops doubled up Raven…

5 Likes