BigBlock - Zatanna- Work In Progress

Ok gang, I drew this for my Awesome brother @capo-mage
I did my best for you my friend. I really hope you like it. Every single curtain fold, and every single individual wood floor board was drawn separately. I was really trying to make it look as good as possible.
Hopefully Zatanna won’t be too mad at me, and zap me into some weird universe.

As usual, any comments or critiques is appreciated

11 Likes

I really love it, but, at least to me, the skin looks kinda green. Idk if that’s intentional or not, but I really don’t think it looks like skin.

5 Likes

Ok. It’s probably the way the screen shot turned out. It’s a lot brighter on mine. But I’ll work on it some more

5 Likes

Besides the skin, it looks amazing though!

5 Likes

Any better?

6 Likes

It’s better. Idk maybe it’s just me, but it still looks green…

Maybe instead of changing the brightness of some areas, you could add more yellow to the skin? Just a thought.

5 Likes

I’ll keep working on her. Hopefully Zatanna won’t see it and banish me

5 Likes

she wouldn’t dare start a riot against herself

6 Likes

Oh, I think this is great!

7 Likes

Taht si taerg! :rofl:

8 Likes

Thanks guys​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Magical job! :magic_wand:

9 Likes

:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Excellent work. Seeing the process from start to finish…it’s like seeing a magic trick :grin:

8 Likes

Thank y’all so much​:hugs:

6 Likes

Great work!

It’s also cool to see it in progress. A lot of work behind setting it up.

Another thing I liked was the progression of pics looks like she was teleporting in to the stage, in the style of Dr. Manhattan reconstituting himself.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, ty my friend!!., I love the purple cuz it combines my top 2 characters into one. Helena Rosa Bertinelli & Zatanna Zatara. Plus, it makes me think of Prince. Nothing makes me happier then my top 2 characters & Prince. Seriously tho. Part of my permanent collection. Much appreciated. I’ll return the favor for all of the hard work. Gorgeous :star_struck:!!!

8 Likes

Skool :+1:™emosewa

The lighting is amazing. And the magic looks great. Zatana too.

8 Likes

Thank y’all so much.
I had totally forgotten to add her fishnets.

So I just added them.

10 Likes

I’m currently starting on Bane. Hopefully I dont make anyone upset when yall see it. :flushed:

5 Likes