BigBlock - The Question - WIP

Ok my DC Family, I knew that my friend @HubCityQuestion obviously likes The Question, so I figured I’d give it a shot.

My apologies in advance to @HubCityQuestion for messing up The Question, but I tried.

As usual, any comments or critiques are appreciated

:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Amazing job! The Question’s one of my favorite dc characters, love your take on the suit.

4 Likes

Really?
I was worried about it.

Thank you so much my dear friend :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Great stuff, bud! I love seeing your progress posts.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @staticshocks
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

5 Likes

I love this!

4 Likes

Yep it’s super cool, with the two vests it looks like he just threw on everything he had to withstand a long cold night.

4 Likes

Thank you brother @Jurisdiction :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

Haha, didn’t think about that @Daredevil :rofl:
Makes sense though.

4 Likes

Mystery never sleep for The Question, awesome job @bigblock66! :smiley:

:0_the_question_jlu:

5 Likes

Hehe. Thank you my friend @Reaganfan78
:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Think I’m gonna try Kite-Man next. :sunglasses::rofl:

6 Likes

If I see Kite-man, it’ll make me want to sing, ‘Let’s go fly a kite.’ Can’t wait to see it! :smiley: :kite: :kiteman2_hqtas:

4 Likes

I think this is your best work yet. Very nice! Love all the layers of clothing and the little buttons. Very nicely detailed.

4 Likes

This is so cool I think it’s one of your best.

4 Likes

Wow! This is INCREDIBLE work, BigBlock! I absolutely love the colors and design you chose here, blending together a few classic Question designs into a single portrait. Vic really is a man who always leaves you guessing.

I especially appreciate how detailed you made the face, only to obscure it in order to present those subtle touches. It’s that care which really makes him look alive.

5 Likes