BigBlock - Supergirl - WIP

Um… ok… so I tried to do Supergirl, but it’s very obvious that it sucks.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

18 Likes

@bigblock66 SUPER-b job! Really amazing!

8 Likes

Super job!

9 Likes

This is super awesome, @bigblock66! :superhero:

8 Likes

I think it’s pretty good!

8 Likes

I think your only mistake was the color scheme, 'cause if not for the colors, I’d think this was a great Power Girl.

7 Likes

Dude this is one of your best pieces, the face and the body look really good.

8 Likes

That look really good @bigblock66, I think her shirt and skirt is a little too short, beside those, you did a awesome job.:smiley:

:0_supergirl:

6 Likes

Great work @bigblock66! She came out perfect!

8 Likes

Love it! Really like seeing your process.

7 Likes

Looks awe:00_supergirl_arrowverse:ome™:+1:. The face and hair look great and the cape is too. Also the could background is amazing.

7 Likes

That’s soo good @bigblock66 !!! You know I love the DC ladies!! Haha…

6 Likes

I like the 8th & 10th ones down. You can just begin to see what’s ahead…

6 Likes

I really like this, just like I like all your other work. I feel like you’re really good at capturing characters’ personalities.

6 Likes

Awe. I was seriously down in the dumps on this one, as well as the Poison Ivy, and Wonder Woman ones I did.
I hate to run from my fears, but I truly feel like I suck at so many drawing fundamentals….especially when it comes to drawing females.

So yall’s support is so much appreciated my dear friends :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yay!!! I wouldn’t say anything if I didn’t mean it, lol. I’ve been behind on everything including these. I’ve been chipping away at it when possible haha…

6 Likes

Haha. Oh I know you’ve just written me off as a friend. I see how it is. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just pickin on ya brother

6 Likes

:joy: u know better, lol. Lookin forward to the John Stewart.

6 Likes

:rofl: my brother … is there a figure that you Don’t Own?!
:rofl::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I think it’s great @bigblock66. I know it is tough to look at our own work without seeing the negatives, but this is another solid piece.

I asked my wife for her critique (she did a lot of art in High School and College) and she recommend using more blending techniques instead of dark shading around the figure’s outline. But overall, she liked it!

Keep ‘em coming. Your DC family enjoys them. :grinning:

6 Likes