BigBlock - Raven - WIP

Ok Fam, … soooooooooooo very sorry that I screwed up Raven so bad. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed::unamused::face_with_peeking_eye:

I tried. But I am gonna move on, and maybe try her again a few months down the road. But I’m gonna attempt the younger, teen titans version next time. :frowning:
This is horrible :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::unamused::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
:sob:

15 Likes

She looks fine. Better than any Raven I could draw, which would likely be a stick figure coated in purple. :smile:

Now, I’m going to buy you a celebratory glass of eggnog.

Think of it as my liquid-based way of saying “Thank you for the wicked-rad art you doled out this year.”

pulls out a wee, teeny-tiny bottle of bourbon from his leather jacket

You want that celebratory nog to be really celebratory, right? :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

BRUH! This isn’t even bad. Its a lot better than how I’d make her, trust me Lol

11 Likes

Maybe try making her fly to look more magical.

8 Likes

I had such a great vision in my head. And I ended up doodling this train wreck. :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

8 Likes

You know how many idea’s I’ve had in my head and flopped? Too many to count. I have pages worth of notes on art ideas and improvements

8 Likes

I think it looks good!

6 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Like the choice of purple for her suit. And the magic look really cool.

7 Likes

That is amazing and incredible artstyle! Love it, I’m not kidding, she look like a piece of old art from a old classic fantasy literature from a book, that’s really incredible.:grinning:

4 Likes

@bigblock66 she looks amazing! I think you did an excellent job on it

6 Likes

You didn’t screw her up! She looks great.

6 Likes

Yes indeed sir!!! Really nice!! Reminds me of this…

Just that pose I guess? Reminded me of those 2 right away & this mini.

Awesome job as always!!! Stop doubting yourself you’re proven lol. Do people say that to u irl a lot? Quit being so hard on yourself etc.? I know I always do & I love your art!! Idk where I’m at as far as qualified to validate art? But, I love all of your work. So, hopefully I’m not 100% wrong every time lol. It’s great :+1:!!!

5 Likes

I think it’s great! As others have said awesome™!

I’m looking forward to that teased younger Rachel Roth as well!

5 Likes

Thank you so very much Fam.
I’m really down on myself for this one.
Glad yall seem to enjoy it at least. :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

5 Likes

Really? That’s just interesting to me because I’m a student of psychology…

4 Likes

I just meant as far as being down on your own work. I do the same thing. It’s just weird to see it the other way. Where I’m the person saying- you can’t really think that?- cuz I know I can. So, I assume u do to? But it’s just different I guess b/c it’s an obvious talent u can’t see? I totally understand that, but, it’s still kinda backwards for me. I’m used to not being able to see what other people like about things of my creativity. Not convincing someone that their being too self-critical. When it’s not fun anymore…lol. You got it buddy!!! Trust me it looks incredible!!

3 Likes

Hehe. Yeah. I get it.
I’m just gonna hammer down in 2023, and try to get better.

But i do appreciate the kind words my friend :hugs:

4 Likes

That’s alright man…just be yourself. I was just seriously asking if u we’re really that “way”, b/c I am & I totally understand what you’re saying. I just don’t have a why? Cuz arts great :person_shrugging:t2: so……it just is lol.

2 Likes