BigBlock - Professor Pyg - Work In Progress

Ok gang…so my good buddy @TheTerrificToyman asked if I could draw Professor Pyg for him.

So I did a little sketch…I’m not happy with it…but I’m never happy with any of my stuff, as most of ya’ll know.

Anyways, before I started rough sketching in… I tried to imagine a scenario… and this is sort of what I was thinking in my head.

This bad guy, who is new in town, is trying to locate a good “fix”, but he’s not sure where to go.
He’s heard a few rumors of a “special pharmacy” over in the backside of Gotham. So he stumbles in, and Professor Pyg is excited to see a new “patient” come into his practice.
And after days of torture…Professor Pyg is finally ready to give the unfortunate patient, the “medicine” he thought he was looking for…

Anyways, @TheTerrificToyman, I apologize in advance for screwing up Professor Pyg for ya.
On a side note…. I put a @TheTerrificToyman easter egg on the wall for you my friend.

As usual, any critiques or comments would be appreciated.

Or if you just want to tell me,…“Dude, you never need to draw again, because you Suck!”

8 Likes

I LOVE IT!!!

So you guys know- when I reached out initially, it was to see what @bigblock66 charged for commissions (because he easily could, so I assumed he did). Then found out he’s doing these for free :scream:

So I made a deal- I’d accept a commission (which again, and I can’t stress this enough- you knocked out of the park) in exchange for a custom figure, free of charge. I figured it was only fair since he’s been doing these for us (myself now included). He gave me a few character ideas, and I know which one I’m going to do and how I’mgoing to do it. Now it’s just a matter of time to finish it- but know that I’m a man of my word and it will happen, and I hope you like it.

8 Likes

I’m even a Dr. now :smile::smile::smile:

“Paiging Dr. Toyman…” :grin:

8 Likes

Haha, brother like i said, you don’t have to do anything for me.
I just hope you like it…… as i stated, i always hate all my stuff, but I do get enjoyment out of giving to people, especially to my awesome DC Family…

P.s., dude, you may want to change your name…. Cuz professor Pyg has seriously tarnished your doctor practice. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Also… post p.s…… I wasn’t sure what kind of shoes to put him in…. So for fun, i stuck them fat piggy feet in some Crocs…… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Crocs are very in line with my image of him.

I can imagine him looking down on this guy and saying “You look so afraid…but there’s no need to fear. Pyg is here. Pyg will make you perfect…”

6 Likes

That looks so good!!!

5 Likes

Thanks guys. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Dude!!! (Only using that term cuz I know you’re ok with it, pc times, gotta constantly be careful) that’s SO incredible!!! Congratulations my friend!! Nailed it…

5 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:.
All the cool little details.

5 Likes

:laughing: those crocs must be killer.

6 Likes

killer crocs!

5 Likes

Bacon time.

6 Likes

:hugs::heart:
You guys are way too kind. Thank you. So much.

6 Likes

Pulled Pork?

6 Likes

Just like everything else you have posted, SO GOOD. I noticed the crocs and thought they fit the character lol.

Also I don’t know that I have said it on your other posts but I like seeing the process and how it changes. Since I am not an artist it is cool to see how you do it.

7 Likes

Hey, he stole my batcrocs.

6 Likes

Don’t think green is your color…

6 Likes

Haha. Thank you.

3 Likes

Wear do you think my 50 gazillion Robins got the green for their costumes? Alfred?

Also my green batcrocs look great on my feet.

5 Likes