BigBlock - Power Girl - WIP

Ugh… ok Fam… I tried to do Power Girl, but once again, I have completely screwed it up. :disappointed_relieved::unamused::disappointed:

Sorry @Vroom, but I tried. :triumph:

19 Likes

Well I think it looks good, the only issues i can see are that the belt is lopsided and that I can see her muscular system.

11 Likes

Not your best work, but better than anything I could try. I think it could have used a smile.

I have seen her belt lopsided in a few comics. I think she likes a loose belt for some reason.

11 Likes

Now I know we had the same idea in mind for PG poses Lol. Looks good, man. What kind of hurts this, is you can see too much musculature

10 Likes

I think this is very good work!

10 Likes

Yeah, screwed the pooch on this one dude… :no_mouth:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Seriously dude stop self deprecating yourself (wow that is a real word. I hope I’m using it correctly) You do a great job, better than most of us could dream of. The texture of the suit is on point, yeah maybe she’s a little too shredded for some peoples taste but I like it. I like your work but your self criticism is hurtful to my eyes reading it.

12 Likes

You’re using it correctly.

9 Likes

I think you did a great job! Don’t be so hard on yourself!

10 Likes

It’s good !

10 Likes

That is really good, I honestly don’t see anything wrong with it, that is really well done, please make Wonder Woman, I know you’ll do a great job on it as well. :grinning:

9 Likes

Dude, she looks fine! :slight_smile:

I have no room to complain, as my rendition of PG would be a stick figure with…big circles coughs inconspicuously and dabs of red, white and blue (or yellow and white, if I wanted to dust off that look of Karen’s), so its a-okay by moi, mon ami. :superman_hv_4:

10 Likes

I appreciate the nice words. But……:flushed::disappointed:

10 Likes

I like it!! This is better than anything I could have even remotely dreamed of being able to do. We are often our own worse critics, but recognize you have more talent then a large chunk of us here with the way you can do these.

10 Likes

Great work @bigblock66! :muscle:

12 Likes

Another awesome™:+1: one.
Very cool PG. great pose. The Colors came out great. And the cape is great too.

10 Likes

Thank you everyone

I had high hopes for this one in the beginning but I don’t think it came out well.
But I appreciate the comments

10 Likes

Great!!! I love seeing the progression…around like panel 6’ish, u could see it all coming together. Another great piece completed!!! Seriously…nice art buddy.

9 Likes

Thank u so much!:hugs:

9 Likes

This is extraordinary

8 Likes

Awe. Thanks my friend.
I haven’t heard from ya in a while.
So glad to hear from ya​:hugs:

7 Likes