BigBlock - Peacemaker - WIP

Ugh. I was trying to do something new and go for an abstract, 3D type of look, but I swear I’m getting worse and worse the more I draw.
:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ugh.

11 Likes

Looks awesome, how’d you get so good at anatomy? Your body’s always look amazing.

6 Likes

It looks so good! You’re really great at drawing realistic body proportions and just making your drawings look really awesome. I love it! :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

This is PEACE-ably (possibly) my favorite of yours!

5 Likes

Your art is incredible! Good job

5 Likes

This is awesome! Great work as always, @bigblock66. :eagle:

5 Likes

Why is some loser stealing some of the Eagle’s page space?

5 Likes

Probably cuz this loser is about to give up on drawing. :unamused:

5 Likes

Is Peacemaker threatening you? Should I kick him?

5 Likes

Wow that looks awesome™:+1:. Great posing and Eagly looks great. Cool with the background effect of how it looks like it’s popping off the page.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone very much.
I didnt think I did a very good job at all.
So I appreciate it.

6 Likes

This is so cool! Great work again!

5 Likes

Eagly looks really good as do the backgrounds, proportions, and overall I agree with the sentiments here. If you don’t mind some con-crit, I would have added some pink or similar to Chris’ skin unless you were possibly aiming to make this Earth 29 Bizarro Peacemaker?

5 Likes

I like this a lot, like everything else you’ve done! I love the pose, and Eagley looks amazing. I love the details too, like all the trees in the background. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone.
Yeah, I’ve been having to play around with my skin tones for many, many drawings over the past year. Because on my end, they look like actual skin, but when i upload them, the skin color looks weird.
I dont know. Guess i just suck at drawing skin.
But i’ll keep practicing

3 Likes

No, you are just better at drawing fabric.

4 Likes

I guess i need to find a superhero that is completely clothed head to toe in cloth. No skin showing :thinking::pensive::rofl:

4 Likes

Not me then.

Steel?

Obsidian

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I forgot that I drew Cassandra Cain a while back. And didnt have any skin shown.
But there was issues with her “proportions” with some.
So it’s probably just a sign that i cant draw.

:thinking:

3 Likes