BigBlock Junk Poll

i doubt you will, youre awesome!!

Although, i don’t think anyone can make this character look good.

Sixpack/Sidney Speck

3 Likes

:00_deathstroke: DEATHSTROKE!!! No contest!

3 Likes

Isnt that the hefty drunk dude? Or am I thinking of someone else?

3 Likes

oh no, youre right lol. is it bad that i want to see more of him? I think it may be…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:.
Ok just making sure i knew who you were talking about.
I’ll do them both.
No wait…. I’ll screw them both up for yall​:blush:

3 Likes

I am a HUGE Deathstroke fan! Made a few pieces of him myself…

:ttns_gif_slade: Deathstroke The Melted Popsicle (Digital Art)

:ttns_gif_slade: My Deathstroke Art (Watercolor)

3 Likes

Oh wow! Those are amazing :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

@KeyFamily , Here are a few of my custom things I did. I’d love to know ur thoughts my friend

7 Likes

I’ve made some custom figures, but seeing re-paints on this level is always a humbling reminder that I’ve still got a ways to go to be great: your art is amazing.

5 Likes

Naw. My stuff is bland. But I appreciate the kind words my friend.
On the other hand, Ive always loved checking out all the stuff you do. You got a ton of awesome pieces​:sunglasses::clap::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Funny note, I replaced the wipers on my son’s Jeep the other day. And I kept the old wiper blades. Few days later my wife comes up to me holding them and asks, “are you planning a project with these too? Or can i throw them away?” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m always like…” hey babe, dont throw that away, I might can make something out of that…” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: Love this!

4 Likes

Duuuuude, @bigblock66! These are incredible! I could tell from your drawn art that texture and shading were really strongpoints so this makes a lot of sense. These original toys look like authentic pricey statues once you’re done with them. Especially that Iron Man! They had absolutely no detail on him.

And you mod with recycled material and electronic components - phenomenal! Not that you would ever need it, but have you ever heard of/used Chibi lights? They might be fun to play with.

I love love love the homemade Bat Signal! That is awesome! It’s fun to see the whole process with labels of what you’ve done too. I’ll bet you make cool costumes for Halloween!

Thank you for sharing with us!

3 Likes

Thank you!
I’ve never heard of those chibi lights. Those are cool!!

Yeah I’ve always liked trying to use recycled stuff. Not only cuz of $$, but it’s fun to see if I can change it enough to be unrecognizable :nerd_face::rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself! It’s all great, can’t wait to see more

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

4 Likes

I am a big fan of the classic Flash pose on the white background. You do some great background detailing for your other pieces but the lack of background helps the contrast of color and outline of this one really shine. :flash_hv_1:

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Awe thank you my dear friend.
Yeah, I’m still trying hard to figure out background and foreground.
Its very hard for me to “dumb down” the background in order for the foreground to pop more. Especially on the Swamp thing one. All that green and drawing individual leaves. Ugh
Prob cuz i suck. But I’m still gonna keep workin on it.

Really appreciate the kind words. :blush:

4 Likes

@Jurisdiction i started rough drafting my drawing of Sixpack for you last night. I’m taking liberties on him, as I haven’t read anything of him. So I’m really hoping you like it.

@KeyFamily
I’m gonna try Deathstroke after Sixpack. Hopefully i can do him justice for you as well.

Fingers crossed

3 Likes