BigBlock- Hawkman - WIP

Ok guys, I’m hating everything about my Hawkman work in progress. :thinking:
So, before I just throw away the whole project, I figured I’d throw it up here so y’all could spit on it for me.

I’m gonna take a break from this one, and start on another character

9 Likes

I really like it! There’s so much detail, I can’t imagine how much time this must have taken. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well I would estimate, about a total of four days

Just not happy with it at all

6 Likes

I love it!

6 Likes

Really?? I think it looks AMAZING!!

6 Likes

Never hate it. Learn from it. Improve on it.
-My Theater teacher.

this hawk man is really good you really could see how much time you put into it. I really respect how much people put in the time what they love don’t feel down about it. Look at it and see what It needs to improve. There is nothing wrong with improvement. Thanks for my Ted talk @bigblock66

7 Likes

Very awesome™:+1:
Cool seeing the step by step.

5 Likes

I think it looks really good!

5 Likes

Thanks guys. I really don’t like it. I think i need to start on a new character so i can come back later and see if my eyes can somehow fix it or something

6 Likes

You can do it. Hawkman believes in you.

6 Likes

It’s beautiful!

You are much too modest!

5 Likes

Haha. Thanks so much my friend

4 Likes

YEEEEES!! I’ve been waiting for this beauty to come to the public!

Absolutely amazing work here, BB. It’s honestly perfectly normal to be your own harshest critic as an artist (trust me, I got folders and folders of “I hate this” on my desktop), but I have to tell you the detail put into this just blows my mind. :exploding_head: I can’t get over those feathers!

4 Likes

Awe. Well it’s nowhere near what i was imagining in my head. But i do appreciate the kind words my friend
Thank you

4 Likes

That’s what I’ve been telling him!!!

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Well I appreciate it.

4 Likes

This is amazing! :heart_eyes: I’ve already fawned over the feathers before, but I’ll do so again - so detailed and the shading is great. I love the work you did with the mace and his armor as well.

I appreciate you adding the work-in-progress pictures; always nice to see an artist’s thought process (especially as I have not a single artistic bone in my body). Keep at it! :00_hawkman:

5 Likes

Thank u very much @Shayera.Hol
I truly appreciate it.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Well let’s see, it’s Hawkman, set in Egypt, with really sharp wings. Looks pretty damn awesome to me. I can’t imagine the time it took and am envious of the talent you have.

3 Likes

That means alot my friend. Thank you very much.
Im about halfway done with with Firestorm.
So I should be posting that in a few days.
Thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes