BigBlock - Green Arrow - WIP

Thought I’d give Green Arrow a go at it.
Not sure if i like it or not but let me know. :hugs:

10 Likes

That looks pretty awesome.

6 Likes

Thank you my friend @Daredevil
:blush:

6 Likes

I love the pose!!! In action shot…very nice :+1:!!! Colors look great!!!

5 Likes

Thank u @capo-mage
I was going to try to do a shattered window with glass shards shooting out.
But, I mentally needed to move on.
So i just figured he would have been on the outside ledge, waiting to pounce.
I dont know. I just always try to have a mental story when I’m drawing.
Oh well.
Does the skin color look ok?

4 Likes

I love the color! It is a cool action shot.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @mercurie80
:blush:

4 Likes

Wow, I really love it (just like all the other pieces you share)! I love seeing how much work goes into it, it really is a great, dynamic action shot.

5 Likes

Oh my god I love it!!!

5 Likes

Awe. Thanks guys @Green.Lantern @Jurisdiction
:blush::hugs:

4 Likes

Love it! @bigblock66 you have succeeded this amazing art!:smiley:

:0_green_arrow:

5 Likes

That was the reasoning behind me saying great art. Not that there’s any major correlation…? But, I just happened to spot it b/c when I filter for Just Gorgeous, it’s a problem. Plus, we discussed that issue b4, so I was looking for it to see if u solved it? Nailed it!! Congrats!.,!:confetti_ball::tada::champagne:

5 Likes

How did u achieve that btw? I might try it when filtering, if, it’s even a possibility for me?

4 Likes

My teammate looks great here.

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Reaganfan78 @MatthewHecht @capo-mage
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

@capo-mage , well I started making the skin EXTREMELY light on my end. To try to make it look decent on the upload.
So on my iPad, his skin looks very pale.
So, I dunno, I’m just trying to figure it out as well. :thinking::rofl:

When I die, and my kids look thru my iPad, they’re gonna be like “dang, why did he draw everyone like ghosts? Man he sucked at drawing!”
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

You do not suck.

6 Likes

Same!!! On the pale thing. I use all the ; Highlights, Brilliance, Shadows, Black Point etc. etc…. I go up with them. If I try to add to with those, it turns the skin red…So I just wait til I get to Saturation, Vibrance, & Warmth. Then hope it shakes out there? Sometimes I have to go reverse on those ones. I’m trying to avoid saying I have to go down on those buttons lol. But, I can’t word it correctly. So, I gotta scroll it down (there it is lol) when normally it’s up & my bread & butter. Brings the whole picture together, if it works out? I get to the point where I’ve been doing it so long- I can’t see the art properly & I sit there forever trying to get it right. That’s when it’s quitting time haha. You’re arts amazing!!! Gotta quit self defecating your talent. Texas makes em humble but ready to rumble tho….

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:.
Great action shot. Like the city background.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:. Thats funny @capo-mage

And thank you @MatthewHecht @NYJt3
:blush::hugs:

5 Likes

You’re welcome Mr. Block.

5 Likes