BigBlock - Deadman - WIP

Well, here’s my first doodle of 2023.
Tried a weird scene of Deadman.

15 Likes

Holy crap!!! You’re amazing!!!

8 Likes

This might be one of my favorites yet! It’s super moody and is perfect for the character.

8 Likes

It is beautiful

8 Likes

Looks amazing dude. :ok_hand:t2:

9 Likes

Awe. Thanks so much guys. :hugs::heart:

7 Likes

Wow. This is incredible. I think it might be your best yet!

8 Likes

Ooo I think this looks really good!

10 Likes

Thank y’all so much. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve started sketching out my attempt of Martian Manhunter

9 Likes

I think he is about to hug me.

9 Likes

This looks awesome™:+1: wow. The muscle texture suit is perfect for him and background is amazing.

9 Likes

HE LOOKS AMAZING @bigblock66!!!

8 Likes

Thank y’all so much​:hugs:

6 Likes

This is amazing! One of your best

6 Likes

Love the perspective, the composition, background and all! Delightfully creepy :skull:

7 Likes

This is perfect for Deadman!

6 Likes

What a great way to start a new year! This is the first picture of any artist I like and wow! You’ve really nailed it with the art of The Deadman!
Deadman really haunts into the night, Villains beware, he and Spectre are probably not far behind! :dotted_line_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Awe. Thanks a million guys. :heart::hugs:

I was looking back on 2022, and I set a personal record for the number of drawings I did in a year.
Most of yall know my story, …about how guilty I’ve felt for stepping away from drawing after my dad died. So last year I seem to have regained my love for it….and in some small way…helps me in missing my dad.
So, I’m really gonna try to top 2022 numbers, and rock the 2023 (Michael Jordan Year) with alot more doodles.
:face_with_peeking_eye:
Wish me luck. Haha

7 Likes

I’m so very sorry about your Dad’s passing, I’m sure he wouldn’t wanted you to stop drawing. If you’re really planning to top yourself with more pictures, I really can’t wait to see them!
And as for comparing yourself to Michael Jordan…23 is definitely a great number! :smiley::basketball::art::framed_picture:

5 Likes

Haha. Oh no. I would never compare myself to the GOAT.
:rofl:
I had just heard the other day that people were saying this was the year of Jordan, because of 23.
On a side note, Michael Jordan and Eminem would be two of my people I would want at my “man table”:+1::metal:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes