BigBlock - Clayface - WIP

Ok gang, I thought it’d be fun to try a doodle of the more “cartoon-version” of Clayface, freaking out over his more “monster-self”.

Don’t think it came out the way I was hoping, but oh well.

10 Likes

Poor Matt.

7 Likes

I know, I screwed him up pretty bad

6 Likes

Actually the chemicals screwed him up. Are you saying you made him into clayface? Shame on you Mr. Block.

7 Likes

That’s fantastic! I love the detail of the bigger half!

5 Likes

Wow, what a masterpiece of Clayface! Really well done, and the picture of Harley in a background, that’s really a awesome professional job on her! That look like a actual scene from a tv series in a frame. Love how Clayface see his darker side of him and scare the (bleep) out of him! Awesome job @bigblock66! :smiley:

:clayface_grinhqtas: :harley_delicioushqtas:

6 Likes

This is really great! I always look forward to seeing your new pieces. I think Clayface can be one of the most visually interesting characters, and this definitely captures that aspect of him. It has an awful lot of personality, too.

5 Likes

Always enjoy your work and I get excited when I see there is a new one!

4 Likes

Awe. Thanks guys. :hugs:

I was trying go for a cartoon look versus a more realistic look. :rofl:

4 Likes

This looks awesome™:+1:.
Cool transition from cartoon style to realistic.

4 Likes

This is awesome! I love that it’s a mix between the HQ version and a traditional looking version, and that Harley in the back is fantastic too :heart:

6 Likes

Awe. Thank yall very much :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Yall wish me luck. I’ve started rough sketching my next doodle. And I’m terrified to screw him up, because i love him so much. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

You nailed it! Seriously, this is great. :+1: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

Can’t wait, whoever it is, I’m sure it’ll turn out great.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well, I put that one on hold so I could do the March womens month doodle

2 Likes