BigBlock - Christmas Yesterday and Tomorrow - WIP

Ok Fam… so, first of all, I know it’s barely into December, but I wanted to wish all of you a very, merry, and Happy Holidays. I wish you all Love and Happiness. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

Now, as far as my December doodle… “Big Gulp of Anxiety here….”, but I wanted to try a style completely different than my usual.
I wanted to somehow draw the Batman of 1966, and have it morph into some sort of 2023 version. This doodle honestly scared me, and completely made me feel even less than some sort of artist. But, I was just trying to overcome my fear of stepping outside of my box, and attempt something different.

I had high hopes, and now that it’s done, my hopes have been dashed on the rocks below. :unamused:

22 Likes

Looks great!

9 Likes

This is wonderful.

8 Likes

Awesome! :thumbs_up_batman:

8 Likes

This is so good!

8 Likes

Love how you have Adam West Batman & Christian Bale Batman together holding the ordiments, love the Christmas decorations in the background as well, Lobo Christmas from last year and this picture has to be my two favorite artwork you did for Christmas theme! This makes me ready to watch DC Yulelog, hope @Jitsu bring back DC Yulelog for this year watch along! :smiley::christmas_tree::fire:

9 Likes

I love this concept of past Batman meeting present Batman :grin:

Happy Holidays everyone!

8 Likes

I LOVE THIS!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! 10/10!!

all caps

9 Likes

Great stuff yet again!

7 Likes

Thanks guys. I was really sweating this one. Never done anything like this before.

:hugs:

9 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Great background as always

:snowflake::snowman_with_snow:Happy Holidays​:snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

8 Likes

Thank you my friend :hugs:

7 Likes

I love the attention to detail, even the shading is retro (dot pattern/texture) to modern (blending, gradients and realistic texture mapping) ! Awesome job!

6 Likes

giphy

Thank you very much my friend

8 Likes

Movie gif. In front of a row of townhouses on a sunny day, Jim Carrey as Bruce in Bruce Almighty spreads his arms and smiles at the sky to say: Text, "B-e-a-utiful."

8 Likes

Haha. Thank you brother :hugs:

7 Likes

I didn’t even notice that until now!

@bigblock66, this was such a creative idea. This might be my favorite one you’ve done yet (although Jason in a castle will always be high up there) :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:
Awe thank you my friend.

Yeah just trying different styles. :grin:

6 Likes

You’re welcome and thank you for the groovy art, pard. :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:t2:

6 Likes