My pitiful excuse of trying to do a Braniac doodle. :unamused:

10 Likes

That is absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!

7 Likes

Oh wow that looks really cool.

7 Likes

Super cool!

7 Likes

This is amazing! There are a bunch of fine details in there that you nailed perfectly. How long did this take you to make?

8 Likes

This is so cool.

6 Likes

This looks amazing. The pose fits great. The background is awesome™:+1:. And cool touch with bottle.

6 Likes

:flushed: What is your secret?! He’s so life like that he’s ready to pop out of my screen! I’m totally amaze, awesome job @bigblock66! Brainiac need to steal your orb of negative thoughts and just leave you with nothing but positive thoughts, that is really incredible! :smiley:

6 Likes

Great job Mr. Block.

8 Likes

Excellent flow and composition (look at me trying to sound like I know what I’m talking about).

Seriously, this one is great. Don’t down yourself on your talent!

6 Likes

These are getting better with each version. Good job.

6 Likes

Awe. You guys are always way too kind. :heart::heart::heart::heart:.

@Huntress_Helena , well i started thinking about and rough sketching 6 days ago. And the only time I get to draw is on my lunch hour. So I would guess probably something like 6 to 7 hours total. It usually just depends on the doodle. Some go quicker, or longer than others.

I was trying to go for one of his shrunken cities on a shelf, and some crazy “alien-type” ship walls behind him. But I don’t think i pulled it off.

Oh well.
I truly appreciate all of your comments. Makes an ole Texas boy like me, feel a little bit better about trying to keep doodling. :hugs::heart::cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Oh wow, this might be my favorite piece of yours yet (I feel like I’ve said that at least ten times by now :stuck_out_tongue: ). It does a really good job of capturing Brainiac’s arrogant and cold personality, and also highlight his technology.

6 Likes

Well my favorite of his works is his drawing of me for obvious reasons.

5 Likes

Because you rock?

Cue the photo

3 Likes

I never saved that image due to how out of place it was. Loeb dropped that after 1 issue.

3 Likes

Oh really?! I’m shocked!!!

No like I’m being dead serious rn, I literally gasped reading that lol

2 Likes

OOC: Loeb apparently planned on making Stargirl and Supergirl very close friends, hence making Stargirl the only one in the crowd talking and making Superman say they would be good friends (gee Clark, learn that you do not control your cousin’s friends). He explored it for one issue in his Supergirl series, and after that he dropped it and nobody bothered picking it up. Then in New 52 Supergirl just hates Stargirl’s guts.

3 Likes

Wait really?!

3 Likes

Yes. we talk like this.

[Supergirl does something mundane with no help and makes problems].

Me: You are so amazing.

Supergirl: Shut up already. I hate everything.

[I do something very useful and single handedly hold this team together]

Supergirl: Quit acting like a kid. Quit wasting time. Stop not being psychic.

3 Likes