BigBlock - Batman - Pattinson - WIP

Uggghh. The more I try to draw better, the worse I get.
:rage:
I may just give up.

20 Likes

That is absolutely fantastic!

7 Likes

Wow! This is one of my favorite drawings you have made! You did a great job replicating Pattinsons look

8 Likes

This is fantastic. I love the cape!

9 Likes

Seriously at the edge of giving up :disappointed: :persevere:

9 Likes

But like… why? Every piece you make is extraordinary!

9 Likes

Why? I think you did a pretty good job.

9 Likes

Woah that’s pretty cool.

9 Likes

Yeeees! I love this! Great work

9 Likes

This may be the last thing that I even attempt to draw

6 Likes

This looks amazing. The face looks like Pattinson. The armor looks great. The cape flows great. And the background and colors are awesome™:+1:.

8 Likes

Ok, well I’m just gonna say it.

Your art is AMAZING!!! Seriously, if you truly don’t want to draw anymore, nobody’s gonna make you. But please know that you’re super talented, and your art is fantastic!

8 Likes

@bigblock66 don’t let black thoughts get you down! You’re a great artist. Take a break and then come back when you feel better.

You know we’re rooting for you and we love you my brother.

9 Likes

This is amazing!

Don’t give up something you love to do just because you’re “bad” at it. First of all, that isn’t true. You have talent and your skills will continue to evolve and change overtime. Second, if you give up a hobby because the dark voices tell you to, you’re letting them win, and we wouldn’t want that now would we?

9 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words and support Fam.
Sorry I got down yesterday.
I love drawing, but I can’t seem to get past the feeling that I hate everything I try.

I’ll keep going. Thank yall so very much for always putting up with me.
:heart:

10 Likes

Don’t give up! Everything you do is great. I love your artwork.

9 Likes

Thank you so much my dear friend :hugs::heart:

8 Likes

All we do is tell you the truth

7 Likes

:heart:
Thanks my brother.
My stupid brain just gets in my way I guess. :melting_face:

8 Likes

Remember this quote (that I don’t know where it’s from):

Art is never finished, merely abandoned.

We all want everything we do to be perfect. Artists most of all. You want to change that last little detail that you think you can improve. Eventually, you just have to let it go and say it’s finished, even though in your mind you’ve simply abandoned it.

See also: Neal Adams recoloring and redrawing some of his best art from the 1970s. Neal felt he could improve it, but to us it was perfect. Your in good company my brother!

6 Likes