BigBlock - Aquaman - WIP

Ugh. Ok… I want to apologize in advance for screwing up Aquaman so bad.
This is the first time I’ve ever tried to draw anything underwater.

So… sorry guys. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

I am honored to be the first one to like it. The sea life looks amazing.

9 Likes

It’s amazing what we’re you even stressed for lol ?

9 Likes

Thanks guys. :face_holding_back_tears:

I just don’t think it looks good at all

9 Likes

I love it! The sea animals look amazing. I also like how it looks like Aquaman is just gently tapping a shark on the nose. Which I would be doing all the time if I were him, honestly.

9 Likes

:rofl: thank you

8 Likes

It looks great! If I were Aquaman, I’d personally banish all sharks because they’re terrifying, but that’s just me. Awesome job @bigblock66! :0_aquaman: :00_aquaman: :0_aquaman1:

7 Likes

They are his valued subjects and key to the ecosystem.

8 Likes

And also terrifying so I think that whatever losses the ecosystem would suffer would be worth it to never see a shark again.
This is why I’m not Aquaman. I would make poor decisions with that much power over the ocean.

7 Likes

Aquaman look awesome, I love it! Don’t be too hard on yourself, it look great. :grinning:

:00_aquaman:

8 Likes

Awe. Thanks guys.
This one was terrifying for me to try.

Hence another reason why I’m so scared to try Wonder Woman. :flushed:

But, like I said the other day, I keep trying to push myself…maybe if i keep pushing myself out of my comfort zones, i may get better one day

7 Likes

What are you talking about? It looks amazing!

7 Likes

That’s amazing @bigblock66!!!

8 Likes

I dare you draw Wonder Woman, if you can draw Batgirl & Stargirl. I’m positive you’ll do a great job on Wonder Woman and everybody will love it. Which version is up to you, you’re a talented artist. :slightly_smiling_face:

:wonderwoman:

8 Likes

Reminds me of this artist meme:

(Note sure if you’re a Dune fan, but it’s a sweet litany regardless).

I have been looking forward to seeing what you would do with Wonder Woman. I’m sure when you are ready, you will create something epic!

And I always look back at things I have written wishing I had done better. It’s just the nature of creating things. The best part is learning from those mistakes and making future projects all the better for it. Excellent way to learn.

8 Likes

I think you did a good job! The sea life looks amazing.

6 Likes

Dude… you gotta quit being so down on yourself. I know you’re not satisfied with your work but I think you do a great job and so does everyone else.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear::face_holding_back_tears:
Thank you all so very much for the words encouragement.
It means so much.
I literally hate everything that i do, so it honestly helps to hear that there are a few people out there that think it’s not all a garbage fire.

Ok fam, so since yall are all so nice.
I’ll let yall decide.
Should I do ….

Martian Manhunter
Beast Boy
Wonder Woman
DeadMan
Animal Man
Raven
Or Constantine

Next?

I’ll give it a day for anyone who wants to weigh in. And I’ll go from there.

(And yeah, im scared…but i guess thats what life is all about right?!) :flushed:

9 Likes

You shouldn’t hate your stuff! It’s always amazing! And as far as your next piece goes, I’ll vote for either Beast Boy or Raven.

7 Likes

Thankbu my friend :heart:

7 Likes