Big Update to DC FanDome Schedule: Read On To Find Out More!

Aawww bummer… :frowning: :unamused:

3 Likes

I actually preferred the live feel of DC Fandome being in just 24 hours. I literally completed my schedule last night and had 51 events in the 24 hours so I was excited to see how much I could actually get to. I know I wouldn’t be able to see/do it all but that’s part of the fun - making tough decisions about what to miss and seeing things that you knew were only happening once - like Watchmen Unmasked and the live radio broadcast of the old Superman shows.

This is not a decision I endorse but I’ll live with it. I just wish it had been made weeks ago rather than three days before the event when the anticipation was so high.

4 Likes

Was also bummed to see that!

Though, it did occur to me that they probably don’t want to screen a movie for free online a few days before it’s available to buy digitally.

1 Like

I’ve got my schedule all set up!:grinning:
My Fandome Schedule.

2 Likes

One big downside is that now I gotta wait longer to find out if Harley Quinn is being renewed for Season 3! I understand it is very likely that it will be, but I take nothing for granted!

3 Likes

Nuts, I still can’t participate because the events are on Shabbat. Oh, well, at least I can read about the news later.

1 Like

What happened to the World Premier of Superman : Man of Tomorrow??? I scheduled it and now its gone!

1 Like

Sweet! Now I’ll be able to catch more things!

1 Like

This does make it easier. I get to be excited for two different days now. Cool

1 Like

Now Part 2 of DC FanDome is on my Birthday, 9/12, Yeah! This is just like the old days when my Birthday would be on a Saturday and all The New Saturday Morning Cartoons would Premiere just for my Birthday! Best Birthday Present ever!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

There are some pieces missing though… the Mystery Movie panel is gone, so are the Man of Tomorrow screening and the Watchmen panel with Damon Lindelof. :cry:

Same here, along with Harley Quinn and Doom Patrol

I bet they did this to get it closer to my birthday on 9/22. Thanks, DC!

2 Likes

Sad to see the Man of Tomorrow and Deathstroke screenings were removed. :cry:

2 Likes

Definitely preferred to find this out sooner than a few days before. Have been looking forward to YJ’s audio play and panel very, very much. :sob:
I suppose the panels won’t be available after 24 hours then :x

2 Likes

Sorry but this disappoints me. Rather than re-work the schedule and what I do in the gaps I will just skip the event both weekends and wait to see what is meaningful enough to make the main news stream.

2 Likes

Nice! I was a little worried I wouldn’t be able to get in everything I wanted.

Can someone please explain to me why this is just not all streaming on DC Universe during that day? Don’t want to sit in my office to watch on the computer. Want to watch on my big screen in my living room.

1 Like

The only thing I really cared about is a Doom Patrol season 3 announcement. I guess I get to live in suspense for another 3 weeks!

1 Like