Big Update to DC FanDome Schedule: Read On To Find Out More!

Greetings!

Were you planning on staying up for 24 hours straight, gallons of coffee and energy drinks by your side? Well, conserve your nervous system, friends! Due to overwhelming demand from fans around the world, DC FanDome is now being divided into TWO weekends!

IS DC FANDOME STILL HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND ON AUGUST 22nd?

It is! You can still plan to attend a jam-packed day of panels and hear exciting announcements. But instead of 24 hours, you can enjoy 8 hours of content, available 3 times across the full day, making it accessible to audiences around the world. AND, it will give you time to plan your day with a little more space. All Hall of Heroes panels will remain unaffected, and all the other islands will be available on September 12th.

WHAT PANELS ARE AVAILABLE AUGUST 22nd?

You can find the updated schedule on the DC FanDome site- The short answer is, this Saturday will feature all the content from Hall of Heroes, and Saturday, September 12th, you can catch the rest of the show :slight_smile:

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER PANELS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS?

Those will be available now on SEPTEMBER 12th.

HOW DOES THIS EFFECT MY SCHEDULE?
If you look at your schedule on the site, it has now been updated to reflect the changes.

Are you relieved to have more of a chance to see all the panels? Will you be joining us both Saturdays? Let us know in the comments below!

42 Likes

Wow, I literally spent hours crafting the “perfect” schedule in order to not miss a single thing I wanted to see. I guess this is better so people don’t have to pick and chose (even though most stuff was going to be rerun) but now I feel like all that planning was wasted.

And now the schedule is showing that the Fandome shop won’t be available till the portion on the 12th as well which is an odd choice.

Not seeing the “to be announced” panel anymore, which I know some people thought was going to be some new announcements but I guess not now.

16 Likes

Cool that works a lot better for all of us.

5 Likes

Oh, so that was why I was beside myself for a half hour trying to figure out what changed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s an odd choice, but I concur that it definitely spaces it out so fans like me won’t have to freak out about missing one panel while attending another.

I do have one question, though: If I start scheduling the September 12 panels, will they carry over once this weekend’s programming is wrapped?

4 Likes

Awesome™️ thanks for the info. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

We’ll have more details on the goings on for September 12th in the next few weeks :wink:

14 Likes

Gonna have to check out the new schedule, since I am actually OFF the 2nd weekend!!! Thanks for this change, hopefully the ones I want to see most are on my weekend off!!!

2 Likes

Also want to point out that according to the times and schedules some things will still overlap.

Introducing flash overlaps with multiverse 101.

The flash TV isn’t given a run length and neither is titans but the previous titans panel was supposed to be 30 mins so if that’s the case that it will run during the Aquaman and ask Harley panel; and Wonder woman’s 80th celebration also runs during the ask Harley panel

1 Like

Huh, well, that’s something… a little bummed out, but what can ya do lol, I’m still excited for it… but it takes away the general feel of a con and such so it’s still a little disappointing to be honest…

4 Likes

This is great news!

2 Likes

Being that I have plans on the night of the 22nd, I am glad to see Fandome split up.

I mean, yeah, it would’ve been easy enough to catch up (mmmm…ketchup) on what I missed, but this new approach is even easier and more convenient.

This modification also gives me more reason to buy even more Jolt Cola than I had already stocked up on. Boo. Yah. :cyborg_dp:

4 Likes

I know that feeling :frowning:

But yeah I might be able to catch some things I couldn’t before just personally would’ve preferred instead of a push to next month for stuff add an extra 12 hours+ to give space for encores. I just loved the idea of having everything over the 1 weekend but it’s free at the end of the day so oh welp.

I’m assuming there’s more changes to come since I don’t see the “Superman: Man of Tomorrow” screening or the “Deathstroke” movie screening anywhere on the schedule. Just the panels for them.
Edit: Don’t see the Suicide Squad - Comic Book Cover Creator either.

1 Like

This is nice to hear! If some of these won’t be available on something like YouTube after, this is a nice way to be able to experience as much as possible.

It also seems like a lot of the stuff on 9/12 will be focused on the TV and especially the comics, which is nice, gives them their own time to shine. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was about to say the same thing about the cover creator, seems things were added and taken off which is kind of crazy because we are only 3 days from the event and now major changes are being made

1 Like

i’m gonna end up broke probably, all i’m saying is…i want that new arkham game i’ve been teased to much in the past, but now Wb has finally come through hopefully, jokes aside can’t for this to happen,Dc forever.

2 Likes

This sucks. Why not just make Saturday the HoH day, and everything else On Demand, and let it run until 11:59 PM PST on Sunday?

3 Likes

I see the Titans panel is showing up in hall of heroes now, is that correct? I ask because it also says it’s September 12 now in my schedule

3 Likes

Let’s take it as at least more people will have access to dc content. I see this as a positive.

On the other hand, my computer broke this morning 2 days before fandom…2136df32960aa4ed1600c463b1aa2eaf

6 Likes

I see they will no longer be screening Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons and Superman: Man of Tomorrow. They still have panels for both but won’t be showing the movies. That sucks!

1 Like

I’m glad they split up it up into two days because I was a bit bummed picking a tv show or movie over each other. Or leaving a panel to get into another panel in time.

@reload
We should have access to the DC Fandome Store on both days. I noticed Saturday’s is in the Hall of Heroes, and Sunday’s is in Funverse section. I added both into my schedule just in case.

4 Likes