Big Casting Announcement For CW's The Flash!

Oooh I’m very excited for this!

5 Likes

LOVE THIS CASTING! I haven’t finished catching up on the show, but this is something I look forward to seeing for SURE. I’ve seen him in his Disney roles (Liv & Maddie, Teen Beach Movie) and love hearing his songs (You’re Welcome, songs from Liv & Maddie, and All About Us). I am psyched to see what he does in a generally more serious show role, particularly a superhero one. Very excited. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was a very cool surprise. I haven’t really kept up with the show in a while, but I’ll be sure to check in when he appears.

3 Likes

Ooh can you elaborate? I desperately want to know.

3 Likes

Oh I was just making a little joke but I do love this story. It’s one of those that prove comics are the best soap opera.

They’re bringing in Impule/Bart Allen, who is the son of Don Allen(Barry’s son) & Meloni Thawne(Eobard’s daughter). The fun part of this is that Bart isn’t her only child. This is Owen Mercer

he is the son of Meloni and Digger Harkness/Captain Boomerang. I have never seen Bart and Owen interact and would love to see this awkward moment.

5 Likes

Ah, i know a bit more about Impulse but didn’t know about Captain Boomerang. I’ll check out the storyline!

4 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

Big Jordan Fisher fan, but I’m kind of scratching my head about “Bart as son” since we did that with Jenni, I mean Nora that wasn’t from the 31st century as XS. :upside_down_face:

Don’t get me wrong - I’ll still watch it. LOL

2 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @jackrobertson08.89148 and @sammiekparkland.75611! :smiley:

3 Likes