Big Casting Announcement For CW's The Flash!

Jordan Fisher Joins The CW’s ‘The Flash’ as Bart Allen

According to DCComics.com:

"The Flash is keeping things in the family when it comes to their newest superhero.

The CW series announced today that actor Jordan Fisher will be joining the cast this season as Bart Allen, the young speedster known to Flash comic book fans as Impulse. It will be a recurring guest-star role, meaning we can expect to see him multiple times, with his first appearance coinciding with the series’ 150th episode later on this season."

Read more on this breaking news over at DCComics.com!

Are you tuning in to The Flash this season? How do you think this casting will impact the direction of the series? Let us know in the comments below!:flash_hv_5:

16 Likes

This is so great!!! I love Jordan Fisher ever since I saw him singing in Grease. And now we wait…

6 Likes

Though a small but nagging part of me is wondering why Bart is Barry and Iris’ future son instead of grandson here, this does still seem like pretty good casting and shows that they’ve clearly got a lot in store for the 150th episode. Looking forward to seeing the next Flash Family speedster make their debut!

10 Likes

If his portrayal of John Ambrose is any indication, I think Fisher is a pretty good fit for a CW Bart Allen. I wouldn’t expect him to act like the Bart Allen in the Young Justice cartoon, but given the tone of The Flash, I think he’ll do pretty well.

I’ll admit that this does raise a lot of questions about where the show is going. I mean, the whole “future spawn comes to the present” bit has been done before, but it will be interesting to see how it gets handled in the “Post-Crisis” world.

10 Likes

I haven’t watched in a few seasons, not since “we are the Flash”. This, if done correctly would definitely bring me back. Basically if the “future son” thing is just a distraction to the actual story and we get to see the interactions between Barry, Bart, and Eobard.

6 Likes

Yes!!! I’m so excited for a live-action Bart!

It’ll be interesting for him to be their son instead of grandson. Hopefully, it isn’t a repeat of Nora’s storyline. But I’m happy either way!!

10 Likes

Were there supposed to be 2 separate posts about this?

Edit: Well I guess this makes less sense now :laughing:

7 Likes

Agreed, I think it’ll be very odd personally. However, anything with CW Flash is always something I will enjoy!

6 Likes

Nope! :rofl:

Just myself and @Applejack becoming overly excited about the same thing!

Cleaning up the time/space continuum now - thanks @arkhamassassin!

7 Likes

Haha, I noticed the first one after I posted in here. Whoops.

6 Likes

Just blame Barry for messing up the timeline again…or was it Bart this time? :thinking:

9 Likes

Hope he gets a costume!

7 Likes

This is so exciting :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

Does this mean that Nora is replaced by Bart? Like Sarah(John’s da ought era before flash point)

8 Likes

Bart will be there, so is Nora out of the new timeline, haven’t watched this year, but it is on my to watch list. Looks like a good casting choice, wonder which Bart we will get?

5 Likes

Though, what does DC have against Don and Dawn Allen? They keep writing them out of the show. :laughing:

8 Likes

Can’t cast twins?

5 Likes

I only know him from his role in the horror video game “Until Dawn” but I cant wait to see him take on this role! maybe ill start watching the flash again if they’re gonna add one of my favourite characters

6 Likes

I am still hoping that the future son thing is just a misdirection but if not and this is the actual story their going with then there’s only one thing to do. I’m going to need for iris to cheat on Barry with Captain Boomerang.

9 Likes

6 Likes