Best WW storyline?

I’ve been trying to get into more Wonder Woman and I would like to know the best stories about her or her world (Donna, Cassie, Artemis).
Already have Earth One and Rebirth. Thanks!!!

Keeping it to the app you must read the Greg Rucka run (Wonder Woman 1986-) issues 185-210. Outside the app look for the run by writer/artist Phil Jimenez. His run is sheer perfection, mixing classic WW and new characters, obscure dc characters and nods to the TV show. Those 2 runs exemplify the heights WW can achieve with the right creative minds in charge. I’m a HUGE WW fan and I can find something to love with most of her runs. However it can be a bit hit or miss sometimes. Have fun!

3 Likes

@jamesasexton007.60473 Thank you so much! You’re right, the Rucka stuff is great! I appreciate your help.

1 Like

I just came to tell u the exact same thing @jamesasexton said. Ruckas WW has some amazing arcs the Medusa arc is my favorite but there all good.

2 Likes

I’m not sure which is best, but I really enjoyed the New 52 run. I look forward to reading Perez’s full run one day.

3 Likes

JLWWSM

I’ve only got to read a few of the new 52 WW’s. So I couldn’t comment on that, but we share the same tastes from when I’ve discussed her with u on multiple threads. So I’m excited to read it.

2 Likes

New 52 WW is greeeaaat!

2 Likes

That’s a yes from Vroom & JLWWSM I’m in. Especially since it’s pretty much impossible for me not to like a WW comic.

2 Likes