Best Superpower to Use if You are Bored!

What’s a superpower you would use out of sheer boredom to spice up your day?
Personally I would buy a bunch of small mirrors to try to draw images with laser vision!

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzQvNzYyL2kwMi9TaGF6YW0wMV9DVlIuanBn.jpg

2 Likes

Time travel. Just skip to the good stuff.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion, Just live through every element of your life that was great. Doesn’t sound too shabby. Hopefully the power wouldn’t have ramifications.

1 Like

Telepathy! Some people read books when they’re bored, you read minds. Just eavesdrop on somebody who’s doing something interesting and bam. Free entertainment.

3 Likes

@BatJamags, that would be an amazing ability. I would have such a hard time using it. Is it weird that I don’t want to know what people are thinking? I feel like it could lead to some rabbit holes that could be very very scary.

See, I would maybe have more of a problem if I couldn’t turn it off, but I would mostly just be morbidly curious.

1 Like

Go to the beach or somewhere with a decent percentage of attractive females and use x-ray vision.

3 Likes

Teleportation. I could anywhere I want to!

1 Like

I always fall back on heat vision. Imagine the fun you would have by giving all the annoying people a good old down to earth “hot foot”? Waiting on line–anywhere–would vanish from your daily activities. The food from the market would taste better, the car would look new again upon leaving the DMV, and the ATM would always be available. Who needs the wonders of modern technology to ward off boredom and indifference when you can melt your way to creative fun and merriment with laser-eyes?

2 Likes

Invisibility and you can watch all the rest of the world make fools of themselves

1 Like

A Purple Man-style persuasion power would be fun if you’re bored. You could tell people to make fools of themselves and they’d do it without question. You could make people give you whatever you want. Yes, it’s a total villain power because you’d end up abusing the heck out of it, but would be fun.

2 Likes

I’m going to go with interdimensional travel, assuming that I know where I’m going to land and don’t end up on a rock without any life or air.

I’d imagine being able to see entirely different worlds where everything is unique and new would help cure boredom.

1 Like

Just saying Shazam!!!randomly in odd places to see people’s reactions when a Bolt of lighting comes outta no where inside of a building like wtf!!! What kind of day would that be like :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Shapeshifting. I’d be trolling everyone.

1 Like

Abfgsmw, I love how you used big words to sound smart! A’way, I would like to have the power to create allusions. That way, when people tried to interact with it, they hit nothing but air.

1 Like

The ability to watch Swamp Thing and believe it’s a great TV show.

(Slams door shut after throwing hornets nest into the room then leaves)

1 Like

Flight, just cruising on the currents, going where only the birds have gone before, flying over flyover states, buzzing the tower at the airfield that ain’t supposed to be THERE. Flying is the ultimate boredom power even if you are just hovering above the masses.

1 Like

A green lantern ring would be fun to just make random constructs, provided you don’t get in trouble for using the ring for personal uses!

2 Likes

Just cause I`m bored? Invisibility-

1 Like

The ability to shapeshift would be neat!

1 Like