Best Superman Moments

5 Likes

5 Likes

Supes Elephant
I can’t remember what issue/story I got this from, I just know it makes me laugh every time I see it…

5 Likes

There are so many great moments!

4 Likes

I have the red and blue Superman books on a list that I need to read. I have never read any of them and with DCU there is no reason for me not to now.

2 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ
Toyman’s Superman Blue image is from JLA #7

Am I Still Hallucinating
Action Comics Vol. 2 #18

4 Likes

Superman Vol. 1 #139
Why does EVERYTHING have to be a Fortress???

Action Comics Vol. 1 #243

Okay, I promise I’ll stop.

4 Likes

I had the same moment myself lol
“Calm yourself down- let everyone else share a moment before you avalanche the thread and post 50 moments in a row…”

4 Likes

I am enjoying these! There are so many great moments and Superman has a large history in so many different books.

3 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ
That’s why he’s my fav’rit…

3 Likes

Love this wonderful moment! Perfect work by the art team!

7 Likes

Superman’s Small role in death in the family isn’t anyone’s favorite but I like his concern for Batman’s hand after he clocked him

5 Likes

More love for “Up in the Sky”! A modern classic!

6 Likes

This is from Superman Y2K from my copy of Superman: Endgame. I got a good laugh thinking about Jonathan giving Superman directions on how to get to Metropolis by air.

4 Likes

YES! I see you too have an appreciation for this era of Superman!

3 Likes

I decided to read the trades that have been on my shelf that haven’t been read in a long time. I am getting Emperor Joker in the mail in a few days and figured now would be a great time to revisit this era of Superman.

2 Likes

It’s a good run. Joe Kelly’s Action Comics run is some of my favorite long term storytelling. Funny enough, that same batch I had this Flash binding done in, I also had the whole Russian Zod storyline bound, too.

3 Likes

The list of writers in collected in Endgame is impressive. Joe Kelly, Jeph Loeb, Mark Millar, Stuart Immonen, and Mark Schultz. Those first 3 alone are enough to sell me.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I liked the Alan Moore Superman stories, too. The one with mongul was adapted to an episode of justice league unlimited, I think.

Probably more weird than inspirational. (I hated seeing Krypto die)

5 Likes