Best Soundtrack Song of the 1989-1997 Batman films

• Batman: Partyman- Prince
  • Batman Returns: Face to Face - Siouxsie and the Banshees
  • Batman Forever: Kiss from a Rose
  • Batman & Robin: The End is the Beginning is the End - Smashing Pumpkins

0 voters

3 Likes

I sometimes forget Smashing Pumpkins- the End is the Beginning is the End is from Batman and Robin, since they used it in the first Watchmen trailer. It worked so well with that footage that I associate it with that movie more.

1 Like

Aw, Face to Face is a close second, but I canā€™t resist the Seal.

5 Likes

Itā€™s kind of a loaded poll. Theyā€™re all great songs but Kiss from a Rose is easily one of the best pop songs of the 90ā€™s.

3 Likes

The other Pumpkins song The Beginning is the End is the Beginning is the Watchmen trailer song I believe. The Batman and Robin soundtrack is the one I played the most.

1 Like

My favorite from the 89 Batman soundtrack isnā€™t ā€˜Partymanā€™ (as great as that song is). Itā€™s 'the Future.

2 Likes

I pick Seal, Kiss from the Rose.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isnā€™t that crazy?!

I went with the Pumpkins because I donā€™t actually dislike the song.

Seal. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

This should seal the deal.

4 Likes

You hate me donā€™t you @AlexanderKnox? :neutral_face::man_shrugging:

1 Like

U2ā€™s ā€œHold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Meā€ from Batman Forever.

Since thatā€™s not a choice, I went with Smashing Pumpkinsā€™ song, but Iā€™m also a fan of their other Batman & Robin song, ā€œThe Beginning is the End is The Beginningā€, which played over the end credits of Batman & Robin.

1 Like

If I hated you, then Iā€™d be using this clip instead:

2 Likes

Iā€™m speechless.

1 Like

I mean, the entire Prince Batman Soundtrack.

1 Like

Kiss from a Rose by Seal out of those picks.
But there is a lot of other good songs from the Soundtrack of Batman Forever. Itā€™s my all time favorite soundtrack of all the Batman movies (maybe of all time in my personal opinion).

Fun Fact: Kiss by A Rose existed prior to Batman Forever.

Joel Schumacher enjoyed the song and felt that it was a natural fit for the movie. He also directed itā€™s music video.

The ā€œMusic From and Inspired Byā€ Batman Forever soundtrack contains a pretty damn good assortment of solid tunes, with some being in the movie and others not, but still feeling apropos to its aesthetics.

2 Likes

You forgot to add the best one in the voting:

2 Likes

I tried to include the ā€œhitā€, you know, the one most people remember.

1 Like

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

For me, U2ā€™s song defines Batman Forever, so I have a bias towards it over Kiss by a Rose.

@Tobias-RCO2 A good song, one which defines itā€™s movie quite well.