Best rebirth title

Batman-absolutely love what they’ve been doing with him and Cat. War of Jokes and Riddles was brilliant

1 Like

For me it’s:

And my least favorite based upon of level of interest:
Blue Beetle

2 Likes

I’m still working my way through Rebirth so I’m not sure which I’d say is the worst. But I have loved Detective Comics. The whole idea of a team really grew on me and I absolutely loved the Cassandra Cain/Clayface dynamic.

2 Likes

War of Jokes and Riddles kind of dragged along for me, that’s just my opinion though. I absolutely loved the whole Bat & Cat romance.

I’d say my favorite issue was:

1 Like

I think Joshua Williamson’s Flash has been the best and most consistent Rebirth title.

2 Likes

I love the Harley rebirth. Flip side I just can’t get into Suicide Squad. It’s just not sucking me in like New 52

+1 on that and welcome back btw!

I really enjoyed Tom Kong’s Batman run. I loved the way he dove into Batman’s mental aspect and how he doesn’t need to be physically broken to be defeated. It was a great run.

1 Like

Same here, though some peeps I know think it dragged on for too long though I really like too.

I really enjoyed the Titans run. I’ve always been a HUGE fan of titans, teen Titans, new teen Titans, etc. The writers and art have just always been out of this world.

I don’t know if I could pinpoint a favorite, but an “off the radar” title I enjoyed was Red Hood And The Outlaws. The “Dark Trinity” lineup was a great concept and it seems as if Artemis and Bizzaro are on their way back if the current issues are any indication​:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

That’s my fav for sizzle, never thought I’d care about Bizarro that much lol

1 Like

Yeah, and making him the smartest thing ever was an enjoyable twist​:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like