Best Onscreen Friendship in the Arrowverse?

My favorite onscreen friendship is Oliver and Diggle. Diggle has been part of Oliie’s team since the start and now they have brotherly bond.

3 Likes

:100:

1 Like

Oliver and john

2 Likes

These two together… I can’t… :heart:

kb3

kb2

kb

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640

dba871818bbb60378a1e2508e8a1d204

409superflash

7 Likes

Who doesn’t love a Barry and Kara team up!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welp, my faves are Kara & Lena and Kara & Barry, but I can also name the worst Arrowverse friendship of all:

#WowBethIsHorrible

3 Likes

:100: I couldn’t agree more!!!

1 Like

I think I like Beth better back when she was Dinah. :smile:

1 Like

I’m so glad they’re on the same earth now! (Though supergirl is ending :cry:)

3 Likes

Ray and Nate are adorable nerds together! Constantine and Sara, Nate and Behrat, and everyone with Gary are great friendships too!

2 Likes

:100:, I binged the whole series before crisis last year.

1 Like

Loved Dina Meyer as Barb/Oracle. Was super psyched when she went live action BG! :purple_heart:

dina_meyer_as_batgirl____birds_of_prey___3_by_butchc_ddjat5g-fullview 68de5fe9d37ea348ba15315459a704fb

1 Like

Her costume was awesome!!!

1 Like

Meyers’ costume was indeed fantastic. The BOP costume designers did a seamless job resetting Alicia Silverstone’s costume from Batman And Robin for her. I really think that Meyer wore it better in her show.

1 Like

:100:, I wonder did the creators of Arkham knight get inspiration from the BOP’s iteration of the suit, it looks awesome either way.

1 Like

Barry and Kara. Whenever they’re on screen together it just seems like they belong on a team and work really well.

2 Likes

This scene was hilarious!!! :rofl:
:point_down::point_down::point_down:
tumblr_3cc8c15d0b48e12f5215aee58fd56dc6_faa539d1_400

:100:, I couldn’t agree more!!!

3 Likes

Fun fact, the old man was Marv Wolfman

2 Likes

Really?! I didn’t even notice that now I’m gonna have to back and rewatch it

2 Likes