Best New 52 Animated Movies

What are your rankings of the New 52 movies, starting with Flashpoint Paradox to Reign of Superman?

My picks are 1) The Death of Superman, 2) Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, 3) Justice League: Throne of Atlantis, 4) Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, 5) Reign of the Supermen, 6) Son of Batman, 7) Justice League: War, 8) Batman: Bad Blood, 9) Justice League vs. Teen Titans, 10) Batman vs. Robin, 11) Justice League Dark, 12) Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay

Haven’t seen them all but my favorites are Flashpoint, Judas Contract, and my guilty pleasure Justice League War, which some people say is bad but I disagree.

1 Like

I agree with you about War. I like how these heroes were introduced and brought together in this continuity, and the action is relentless. My only issue is Darkseid is underdeveloped.

I don’t consider The Flashpoint Paradox a New 52 movie since the comic isn’t a New 52 title. They both lead into it but are not an actual part of it IMO.

I’d have to think a Top Five list over, but my favorite N52 movie offhand is Justice League: War.

2 Likes

:stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl:

1- Reign of the Supermen

:stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl:

2- Justice League Dark Apokolips War

3- The Death of Superman

4- Teen Titans The Judas Contract

:stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl:

5- Flashpoint (hard to tell if it should be in the universe or not, but it is a 3 anyway).

6- Throne of Atlantis

7- Justice League War (so bad it’s good. Otherwise it would be the very bottom entry).

:stargirl: :stargirl:

8- Justice League vs. Teen Titans

9- Batman Hush

10- Batman Bad Blood

11- Suicide Squad Hell to Pay

12- Justice League Dark

:stargirl:

13- Wonder Woman Bloodlines

14- Son of Batman

15- Batman vs. Robin

Unimpressive 2.6 average.