Best Modern-Age Character

Who Do You Think Was The Best Modern-Age Character?

3 Likes

“Modern Age” is a much broader term than Golden, Silver, and Bronze. Those ages were about 15 years long apiece, but the Bronze Age ended about 35 years ago.

What date range do you have in mind?

4 Likes

Superman is my default answer to such questions.

4 Likes

My question too. And by green lantern, judging by the picture, do mean just Hal? Or like, all of the human green lanterns right now?

3 Likes

That’s another thing: my opinion of 1994 Hal is very, very different than my opinion of 2004 Hal.

4 Likes

Sorry. Yeah, I should have broken the Modern Age up into decades; because you’re right, there is a pretty big timeline there.
I guess I should have done:
Modern Age 1980’s
Modern Age 1990’s
Modern Age 2000’s
Modern Age 2010’s

As far as Green Lantern, I personally have always considered Hal to be my Green Lantern. But ya’ll can decide which Lantern you think best represents the individual time frames.
Sorry for the confusion. Just thought it’d be interesting to see what Era’s people thought was best for that character.

Thanks,

1 Like

So, for the whole period of time post-Bronze Age, I’d go with Batman (which is how I voted). If we narrow the time periods, then I’d go with Waid’s Flash, Johns’ Green Lantern, and then Johns’ Aquaman.

1 Like

Sandman

1 Like