Best man for Wonder Woman

We,ve seen Diana lock lips with Steve Trevor, Batman, and Superman. Which one do you think is best suited for her. I personally loved the subtle romance between her and Bruce in the JL cartoon, and hated that they paired her with Superman in the New 52.

Steve Trevor

5 Likes

How about a lady?

2 Likes

Does WW swing that way?

It’s been confirmed she’s bi.

1 Like

Bruce Wayne, she needs someone whose powerful, entertaining, attractive, and who can keep her interested with their mind.

2 Likes

I always liked Supes and Wonder Woman as a super couple but then I feel bad for Lois. Lois is dead in the Injustice games but then Supes becomes such an evil jerk and WW such a b**** lol

2 Likes

I like her Supes, when it is well written.

3 Likes

Steve Trevor is the best one. Superman is really great when they were written well before that “event” stories flooded their title and ruined the momentum. Bruce is the worst possible option and people only like it because Bruce Timm was forcing it on you in the JL cartoons. They make no sense just like Bruce and Barbara Gordon make no sense.

2 Likes

Steve Trevor

3 Likes

Etta Candy!

1 Like

Probably Steve. Never liked pairing her up with other Justice Leaguers.

1 Like

Superman obviously he matches her powers and they get each other plus he doesn’t have to rescue her every day

3 Likes

Just gonna throw a name into the fray here but Ummm…Steve Rogers

1 Like

I like her with Supes and with Steve too. The Superman pairing felt new and fresh.

2 Likes

Not the best but I want her to hook up with Circe. Enemies with benefits or something. There seems to be some tension between them sometimes and it’s not always hatred

1 Like

While I do like the idea of Wonder Woman and Supes I like the idea of him with a normal woman i.e. Lois more.

The Batman and Wonder Woman thing never say well with me because she’s all about love and hope. Someone with her strength and virtue wouldn’t fall for someone that always looks at the bad side of someone’s person and has such a negative view of the world.

The problem with romantically tying her to another DC hero is the fact that as one of the original superheros a lot of the current heroes consider her a “mother” figure. Therefore tying someone to her romantically when she’s a mother figure to said person is really really icky.

I suppose that if it was a hero it’d have to be one with not so strong ties to any of the premier heroes to get around this.

1 Like

Yeah good point

I enjoyed seeing Wonder Woman with Superman. When Soule was the writer, their dynamic was so fresh and new seeing two super powered heroes try to balance out a functioning relationship was great. They share similar ideologies but have their different upbringings that set them apart. Some people complain that they’re too similar but I disagree. I think they’re the fostering of a healthy relationship and should have been given a greater chance. The comic run was great while it lasted.

Otherwise, I like the idea of Diana and Steve Rogers as a couple.

I feel her and Batman balance each other out more as he is one of the smartest people in the world and she is one of the strongest

2 Likes