Best Live Action Villain?

You’re only allowed to talk about the character based on them from the movie, what’s you’re favorite villain from a DC movie? For me it’s heath ledger’s joker, General Zod and Bane from tdkr

5 Likes

Hard not to go with Ledger’s Joker and Terrence Stamps Zod. I’d probably have to put Nicholson’s Joker & Hackman’s Luthor in there too. Honorable mention goes to John Shea’s Lex Luthor from 90’s Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. His performance might seem dated and cheesy now, but back then it was an awesome fresh take on Lex. Mr. Shea really put his all into the part and it showed in every episode from season 1.

2 Likes

For me it’s Black Manta, Ares and Scarecrow from Batman begins ^^

2 Likes

Hackman Luthor, Hamill Joker, and Shannon Zod.

2 Likes

D to the oh! I forgot it’s live action.

Hackman Luthor, Ledger Joker and Shannon Zod.

3 Likes

I gotta go with Terrence Stamp as Zod, and Jack Nicholson as Joker, Danny Devito as Penguin, and Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Top 3: (So Far…)

1. Jack Nicholson - The Joker
  2. Yahya Abdul-Mateen II - Black Manta
  3. Mark Strong- Sinestro

5 Likes

Ledger’s Joker, Shannon’s Zod and Black Manta. If we’re adding live action TV shows…Mark Hamill as Trickster from 90’s Flash show.

2 Likes

Good choice with Mark Strong as Sinestro!!!

2 Likes

Terrance Stamp as General Zod.

3 Likes

Heath Ledger’s Joker
Michael Shannon’s Zod

These 2 stand out to me but I really want to give a shout out to a TV villian…

Michael Rosenbaum’s Lex Luthor :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Ledger’s Joker 100%

Honorable mention to Liam Neeson’s Ra’s Al Ghul

3 Likes

Heath Ledger’s Joker, and Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman.

2 Likes

Hmm. Mark Strong’s Sinestro was the first to come to mind, followed by Terence Stamp’s General Zod.

But since they’ve already been mentioned, I’m going to go with Frank Gorshin’s Riddler. For me, not only was he always a joy to watch on the TV show, he was the villainous highlight of the 1966 Batman film.

1 Like

Keath Ledger was the best Joker ever, may he rest in peace. Zod was also a perfect cast in my opinion. He was great.

1 Like

@michael.allen99000 No doubt about it that he was perfectly cast in that role. I was hoping he’d reprise it, but now that he’s Svannah thats highly unlikely.

1 Like