Best Homemade Christmas Gift Ever!

My best friend in the world painted me this wood block with all of the leaders of the primary Lantern Corps! I just want to show them off because she’s so so talented! (And yes the White Lantern Corps symbol spins :gl_hv_3:)

43 Likes

I am not a big Green Lantern fan…but that is freaking awesome! She is definitely talented and thinks a lot of you. Congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! and yes she’s the best :gl_hv_2:

3 Likes

That is super cool, the wood grain also really adds to the side with the white lantern symbol and the rainbow is an interesting and welcome addition to the classic symbol.

4 Likes

Those are awesome.

4 Likes

@GreenFantern Beautiful, your friend is highly talented! You’re very lucky to have such a great friend.

3 Likes

That look really awesome! By the way I like your username name @GreenFantern, and welcome to DC Universe! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is incredibly cool, @GreenFantern! As others have said already, your friend is incredibly talented and it’s awesome to see just how much detail she put into this gift. It’s an amazingly thoughtful present and I’m so happy that you shared it with us!

6 Likes

Thank you all! I’ll pass on all your compliments to her :gl_hv_2:

5 Likes

That first picture needs to be the new logo for the combined Lantern Corps. So cool!

6 Likes

Well titled, @GreenFantern! I’ll admit I only know Green Lantern from The Animated Series so some of the references might be lost on me, but this is an amazing present! Handmade goodies are attached to wonderful memories that you can cherish forever. I still have a painted wooden box that a friend made for me years ago! Thank you for sharing (and fun username, by the way)!

3 Likes

I agree @arkhamassassin she did a really good job creating it, very clever! And @KeyFamily I LOOOVE homemade gifts, especially ones as thoughtful as this. Wish I was more creative haha!

4 Likes

@GreenFantern I love Green Lantern and I’m a huge Blackest Night fan. This is totally amazing. Please tell your friend how impressing this is!

6 Likes

Wow!! Your friend is really talented (and super nice to boot)!

4 Likes

World class. Just absolute world class.

4 Likes

Awesome. Your friend has some amazing talent. Enjoy the gift.

3 Likes

Wow that’s really cool!!! Very talented artist and lucky friend!! :astonished: :nerd_face: :bomb: :boom:

2 Likes

These are awesome! Your friend is crazy talented. Thanks for sharing it with us!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s very cool. It looks nice, very lucky to have a crafty friend.

2 Likes

Awesome job. Where and how are you going to showcase? On a wall?

2 Likes