Best Friendships in the DCU Between Men and Women

Most of my Doom Patrol reads Rita was dead since the 70s till infinite crisis, but in the show, Larry and Rita were fantastic together (did anyone see them on schooters in the finale!?) I actually never bought Cliff/Jane’s friendship. They were always arguing and it was annoying and one of the few weak points on the season imo.

Batman and a lot of his female protege like Babs (Bruce Timm’s stuff aside lmao) and Stephanie and I guess Carrie Kelly.

I second that Cassie Sandsmark and just about everyone in the Young Justice/Geoff John’s TT Heyday. Cassie is extremely underrated and is easily the best of the two Wonder Girls and her time as team leader was overlooked. That said, Dick and Donna are pretty wholesome af.

Cyborg has a bus ton of these. Like just about every female he meets. The man is classy once he stopped being broody early on.

Raven and Jericho. They were so cute together until they infected each other with demon germs and got themselves violently killed…yeah…

Cisco and Caitlin on the Flash TV show.

Dick and Amy Rohrbach

Billy Wintergreen and Adeline Kane.

Definitely Orion and lightray! Bros for life

Swamp Thing and Liz Tremayne. The goodbye he gave her when she left Houma was so sweat

2 Likes

Lol sweet

1 Like

Lol sweet

1 Like

Artemis and Bizzaro too

1 Like

Nightwing and Wally

Billy Wintergreen and Adeline Kane is a good one. I really love how everyone in Slade’s family has such a screwed up relationship, but the one thing they all have in common is they all like Wintergreen.

3 Likes

There a lot on her I agree with but one I guess is Harley and Killer Croc. From what I have seen it looks like they have a nice Friendship.

3 Likes

Typo her= here

1 Like

JLU hawkgirl & Solomon Grundy

6 Likes

The friendship between Hawkgirl and Solomon Grundy tore my heart into a million pieces, @DeSade-acolyte. It was so perfect in every way.

For me, I’ve always loved the friendship between Robin and Raven in the Teen Titans animated series. The way that he supported her and made her believe in herself and her own abilities was absolutely touching.

4 Likes

Batman and Catwoman
Supes and WW
Rita Farr and Miss Martian for Beast Boy
Finally, believe it or not. At one point in Dc history B’Wanna Beast & Vixen.
Not finally, just remembered Star Girl and Shazam (kind of).

1 Like

The Warlord and Mariah

1 Like

Robot Man & Crazy Jane

3 Likes

Jimmy and Lois.

2 Likes

Static and Frieda